moonclea

Mini Guide or tips playing Everytown

Hi all, I making this mini guide or tips for everyone who still low level or just starting the game. Other players are welcome to share their tips too in this thread. Now before I start please remember this is just my way of playing Everytown you don’t need to follow it, you are free to play the game like you want. I hope this tips will be helpful for everyone, so let’s begin.

Stock up, save up, and patience.

-          Stock up, when you get your products from your mill or shop, don’t sell all of it. Stock some amount of each ingredient. Why? It will save your time to clear the Everytown quests; either it is normal quest or weekly quest.

-          Save up, if you are beginner player I suggest don’t spend your coins on random box yet (because possibility to get villager are random). Instead spend it on build more mills or shops and upgrade it. Why? Because you will earn extra coins and exp if you upgrade it (max level 4) and you automatic get them when you harvest your products, so it is good way to get your income, even if it did not give you much at first but when you continue play daily you keep getting money even if you don’t sell anything.

-          Patience, after you reach certain level you will feel the game a bit slow. Have to wait for certain hours for you mill/shop to build, finish production, level up, and so on. Almost fell like your patience been test. What can you do if that happens? Take it easy, do something else like decor your town or help other players. You can also watch movie or do homework while waiting. If you just can’t wait there is always option use seed.

Mills and shops:

•            Well if it is coin mill/shop I suggest you to build all of them as soon as you unlock it. Why? Cause at some point the quest will require you have it.
  •           You can build more than one same mill/ shop. Same amount of mill will take more space, eco, and material. That is when you might consider invest in premium mill. Why? Because premium mill safe space, less eco used, and can produce more, with the same amount of material as regular one (Of course you will need to buy it with seed)
  •           Which premium mill to get? Well you should pick mill that the ingredient use a lot for shop/mill. I found sugar is the most used one. There is also chocolate, olive oil, and so on. It is always nice to check the shop/mill in advance (even the one that still locked for you) to see what ingredient you will need in future.
  •           For Seed shops I recommend go with the one that give you most experience. You can find out which shops give you the most exp by using the sort tab, which is located on the right side when you view shop.

Quest:

•           If you want more villagers not from random box, just keep doing the first quest from the top. It will take a while to get them but you will get them eventually. If you wish to see the quest list you should able to find in forum in general discussion section.
  •           Middle quest is mostly plants quest, you can buy it from other player or you can wait until you unlock it yourself to clear the quest.
  •           The restaurant quest can be access after you unlock the restaurant. Mostly the quest will ask you to unlock new menu and level up the menu to level 2 (this level up menu quest give you 3 seed every time you clear the level up quest)
  •           Weekly quest is quest that available for a week, it  will be reset on Sunday (you can earn total 9 seed if you finish the quest)
  •         There is also 3 time quest for people who unlock second town. The first quest is produce certain amount of plant and sell certain amount of it. The secound one is same with the first one but this time it is product. The last one is usually related to latest or new seed shop where you need to produce it and sell it too. What’s the reward? Quite big amount of coin for all the three quests. The last one give you special decor the "challenge trophy"

Visit other player:

•         You can get coin, hearts, and special ingredient for restaurant if you visit your friends or other player
  •          You can also help other player mill/ shop. Each day you have 12 helps, which you can use in each player town. Now before you help the player please look at their profile and notice (click the post on the right side) see if there is any rule going. It is important if you don’t want to get reject and waste your help.
  •          If Mutual only mean that the mill or shop only for their mutual friends (players who add each other as friend) sometimes some player did not lock it.

Okay, I think that should be enough for now.

For other players who want to add more tips to this thread feel free to do so. Thank you for reading my post ^^. Hope this tips useful for you all and have fun playing everytown

• Upvote 9

-- I would say for beginners who aren't totally invested in the game enough to buy seeds, just buy and build several of the same mills and store them in inventory for when u need them. Swap out what's needed at the moment and keep out your better more ranked mills all the time. Save your seeds!!!! They will be need for WAY better mills, or even expanding after the heart expansions stop. If they become invested in the game later and buy seeds, great!, But I wouldnt right off the bat. 

Also, add and keep friends that visit back.. if they are inactive, delete. 

--- Ive had LOTS of people ask if Restaurant and Second Town are worth it. Restaurant is paid in gold and gives 20,000 eco-- right there it's worth it. All the extra tasks and menus are just add ons that are more worth it. Second Town, it is 150 seeds, BUT you get extra space, double crops, and all of the structures pictured., So yes, I would say it is definitely worth it. 

Fast leveling up for lower levels, definitely do not ignore quests, complete as many as possible, and in between (like while you're sleeping) harvest sunflowers. They are the highest XP crop for those levels. And when you wake up and all of your crops and mills are ALL ready for harvest, use the heart help for harvest and get the 10% extra XP.

• Upvote 3

HI all, so today I will cover tips about Hearts and Transfer game. Since it come to my mind recently when playing everytown .

Hearts

You can get hearts from visit other player or from people that visit your town. You can collect hearts to max 5000 hearts; you can’t collect any hearts after you reach max 5000 hearts, you need to use it so you can collect more hearts. So you maybe wonder what you should do with those hearts. This is what you can do:

• 1.       Use it for land expansion.

If you on your first town you should have that option between use seed or hearts to expand your land. If you got lots of hearts you can use it for expand.

• 2.       Use it for decoration in heart shop

Heart shop is like seasonal shop which sell town decoration item for certain of time. It keeps changing after few weeks, usually after everytown maintenance update. The decoration in heart shop usually has more eco point then coin decoration.

• 3.       Use it on H quick

Click H quick icon which located on your right screen below mail icon. There are 6 options you can use:

• Harvest (xp +10%) use 20 hearts <<<<< Recommend

This is very useful if you want to gain more extra exp, especially if you have many mills & shops with high exp. It also automatic clears your mill and shops so you can just go on with restock your mill

• Clean (xp +2x) use 10 hearts

If you did not make it in time before your mills, shop, or plants spoil. You can use this option to clean everything out.

• Water (xp +2x) use 15 hearts                                             

If you have plants and tree need to be water and you lazy to click them all, you can use this water option which instantly waters it all for you. The xp you get from it is not much.

• Accept all use 30 hearts

This is useful if you have a lot of mills and shops which many people send you request. You can just use this action and instant accept all of them without accident reject anyone.

• Collect heart use 5 hearts

When people visit you they leave hearts in your town. If you lazy, you can use this option to instant collect all the hearts

• Plant all field use 15 hearts

This option is to instant plant your whole plots with plants you choose.

Transfer game

When your cell phone start to act up and you know you need to change to new one, but at the same time you worried and wonder can you access your main account without start all over again?

The answer is yes, you can access to your main account as long as you link your account, like I link mine with my facebook. When I change to new phone I login to my facebook and then install everytown.  Next I open everytwon and start the game, create new account, finish tutorial, go to toolbox> Setting> login> facebook. Wait and then you will see your linked account with button “Sign in with sns account” (yellow button) clicks it and click ok and ta-da! you back to your main account with your new phone.

And that is all for today. Hope those helpful for everyone ^^

I will post some more when I think of anything that I want to share. If there are any tips or guide you want me to do let me know ^^

If I don’t know about the related topic other player are welcome to help. Thank you for your time. Have fun playing everytown.

• Upvote 3

I would also like to add in on getting Premium Cheese Mills too, for earning gold, as they are quite high on demand for some players that reset their Gratin mills multiple times a day. Selling 30 Cheese on market can earn you over 100k gold at the lowest price.

But of course over time, ingredient that are on high on demands will change. 

• Upvote 3

Adding info... As for adding friends, it seems lower level players try to flock towards way higher level players. Problem is 1. More than likely, they're friends list is full and they will not be a mutual (which will limit your helping options or you'll be rejected and lose your help) 2. If they do add you and visit, your more than likely not going to get helped back. Lower levels have limited mills and different things needed than higher levels. -- I would suggest to add ACTIVE friends that are closer in level. They will be where you are and need the same things. Also, as you go up in level together, these are the group of people you will be closer with for exchanges. 

Balance out your eco.. it's better to save your gold to buy 1 really high eco structure as opposed to a million low eco structures. You will waste gold and space, and at some point not have enough for the mills you need. I know I have saod this before, bc I really can't stress it enough .. SAVE YOUR SEEDS! Keep stock piling them and when you get to a higher level and have the game figured out and know what is best to use them for, you will thank me. For the short time you have the option to expand with hearts, do it! 

Also, when you do help, right from the beginning get in the habit of posting thank yous. Yes it takes slightly a little more time to do your visits, but the best thing about the game is the community. They do not have to let you help them, so at least be gratuitous about it and not rude. Some people will even reject just for not saying thank you. «Good to know.  

• Upvote 2

Good to know. Some people seem like they take offense when you post thankyous, so I was at a loss. Then I started posting :), but got the feeling that wasn't good, and only a very few responded so I quit. After reading this and the other posts here, I will change back. Thanks for taking the time to set us straight.

8 hours ago, JustmeC said:

Good to know. Some people seem like they take offense when you post thankyous, so I was at a loss. Then I started posting :), but got the feeling that wasn't good, and only a very few responded so I quit. After reading this and the other posts here, I will change back. Thanks for taking the time to set us straight.

You welcome and I'm glad that this mini guide and tips posts help ^^

There are many types of people in the world, so there is many kind of players as well. They might have same or different thought with you, so don't feel bad if they not respond. There could be language barrier that they can't communicate with you (Everytown is global and it available in many language) or they are busy and can't respond (Remember some player have job, school, and live going on)

Let me know if you need tips or guide for certain category. Have fun playing everytown ^^

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, JustmeC said:

No problem, I notice quite a bit, especially visiting my lower level friends, that im the ONLY person who posts to them. 10+people helping and Im the only person thanking them. It's sad really, takes 2 seconds to be greatful. And whether they reply or not, trust me, they will remember. I've had people pm me to say thanks just for always posting and visiting. If they dont like it, to me, oh well. I'd rather be polite and if that's a problem then I find that weird. Im not someone who expects tons of responses, but believe me when I say, I remember those who do. Just like I remember you ;)

Oh, and as we are expanding this list, I keep thinking of all kinds of things I wish I knew earlier on.. 

1. Collecting hearts ♥ Yes you get them from visiting friends, and friends visiting you back. But you notice you aren't collecting as many as you want to be able to heart-expand and/or get all heart shop items before they get rotated out.. this is where heart farming will be a great pass time when you're bored or during crunch time before heart shop items are gone. Best way to do this? Keep anywhere from 10-20 friend spots open, or if you have more then great. Go to add friends and search. I usually type in random words like 'blue' or 'fluffy' and then a list of friends will pop up for you to add. I usually go for anyone under my lowest level friend that I actually visit. So if my lowest level friend is level 15, I'll usually add level 10 and under for heart farming. Keeping them grouped together makes it easier to delete after without accidentally deleting one of your real friends. These accounts that you add 9 times out of 10 are inactive, so it really doesn't matter if you delete after, plus you get extra hearts if they have dead crops. So recap...

-add friends lower than your current

-visit and heart

-delete after you visit all.

-repeat.

I have done this many times and easily gained over 1000 hearts in a night. ♥♥♥

Also, I know when you start out you see nice structures that aren't in the shop and you realize that they are gift shop items. But who would gift someone else something worth 124 of their own seeds? You would. If your main account is on Google, make a second on Facebook login, or vise versa, or on line, whatever..when you make your second account, breeze through to level 7, get the little bonus they send you. Add the 100 friends for the seed bonus for that and right there you are at exactly 35 seeds! Enough to send a gift mill. There will also be the one time offer for $10 to get 220seeds. Buy it to send yourself the high eco structure in the gift shop, if you want... Or save them for following updates to send yourself the new gift mills each time.. either way you get what I'm saying. Check on it twice a day.. get the level up seeds and the weekly 13 and you will consistently be able to gift yourself the gift mills each month. 

So that's all I've got for this installment.. easier seeds and hearts. I'm sure I'll be back with more at some point! Until then...

• Upvote 2

My best tips to add to this is about seeds and how to get free money to buy them!

- save seeds for important stuff you know you can't buy with gold, hearts, or seeds from your backup accounts through gifting. IE dont spend seeds on expanding when you can use hearts. dont spend seeds on premium mills since they often go into the friend gift shop.

- if you buy seeds, only buy on the 50% off sale, or save for the frugality package. 50% is the best deal, frugality is ok but its the next best when you have like 3 months before your next 50% sale...

- download the app "google opinion rewards" for free google play account money that can be spent on seeds. note: best surveys come from leaving the "location" feature of your phone on - google will ask you if youve been to walmart recently, what day, and to rate it, etc. also note: do not lie on their surveys, they will find out and block you from getting more!

Edit: this isn't available in every country! Looks like Singapore can't get it, maybe whole SEA region? Sorry for those who can't. :<

- if you want to do serious surveys and stuff for fun money, dont do the ones in the "free seed" offers like tapjoy, and definitely dont use swagbucks. they suck and dont work most the time, you will spend hours to get 1 cent or nothing. to make $10-$100+ a week, depending on how many hours you do daily, go signup at mturk.com.

Note: Not sure which countries can do this! You must be over 18 and i think have a social security number though, as well as a bank accunt to transfer earnings, and you have to pay taxes on it if you make over $400 in one year, but it is sooo legit and awesome and makes you easy money.

Also note: a lot of surveys and other small jobs require a computer rather than mobile. Final note: do not lie on surveys, if you are caught your account will be revoked, and its seriously the best site for this kind of stuff.

The only reason i have been able to buy seeds is cause of google opinion rewards and surveys on mturk!!

Edited by H0n3b33
  • Upvote 4

@H0n3b33: So this is what you were talking about earlier! This is a fantastic bit of info.. thanks a million! I'll let you know how it goes when I try it out.. bc I most certainly will ;) who doesn't love free money? Oh the seeds I can foresee..lol. you should put these sites in your notice and make it known. Ttyl love♥

I got this main quest sheet from a Japanese player, Doraemon-chan, who is now on indefinite hiatus. All of these quest pictures are from him:

Screenshot_20160915-210633.png

He has posted the main quest cheat sheet on his profile pic and the URL but I can't seem to access the latter, and since I cannot type Kanji, I don't know how to recommend him to others. :(

The only option that I can think of is to post the pictures here. I hope that you can read this and plan accordingly. 

Legend:

Follow the level and the colored path with icons which goes into a continuous line. The villager icons indicate that you acquire the villager after you finish a certain quest.

Colored Tabs under the icons:

Red orange - Harvest or produce

Yellow - Sell

Green - Add or expand

Blue - Buy or build

Hope this helps for new and old players alike! (Note: Someone told me that the last one is only applied to KET when you are past lvl 60. Could be that it will be reflected here. We'll just wait and see...)

Screenshot_20160917-134239.png

Screenshot_20160917-134246.png

Screenshot_20160917-134252.png

Screenshot_20160917-134258.png

Screenshot_20160917-134303.png

Edited by Maetel
Spell check
  • Upvote 2

I know I already post this few mins ago at event section. But I think I should put it here as well. For everyone to easy find it even after the event.

Guide how to gather

Guide how to craft

Tips for everyone:

- For Salmon pasta you can get the materials from gathering map 1

- For Unadon shop you need to unlock 2nd gathering map. It will cost 50 seed / 300,000,000 gold (edit: correct amount)

- When you want to gathering material you need 2 villagers and you got option to include lunch box or not

- lunch box use union shop food. It help increase your odd to get higher level material

- However you can still get common material even after use union shop food.

- Majority gathering materials takes about 3-4 and half hours

I'll add more info later

After I done my experiment more with the gather and craft.

Update found:

You can get materials too from train

Edited by moonclea

This guide request come from flavenne yesterday when she come visit me ^^

After I finish guide her yesterday, I though I might as well write the guide here for everyone.

So here it is

Lock or reserve

In Everytown you can lock mill, shop, theme park, and stall item.

Now some of you might notice when you visit others town, you see locked shop, that need password to unlock.

Why is it lock? cause the player reserve the shop for their friend or they lock it for exchange.

How can I lock mine if I want to reserve it for my friend?

Let say you want to lock a shop for a friend, all you need to do is click on the shop. Next click on lock option which is located on the right side. Next insert 4-digit password, pick harder password to prevent anyone try to unlock it without your permission. Last visit your friend and let he or she know the password with via secret message. Secret message can only work with mutual friend (friend that you add them and they add you back)

Secret message

Since I talk about secret message I think I should cover it a bit too.

Secret message is secret message between two players that is mutual friend. So, if One of your mutual send you secret message only the person who send the message and you can see it other players can’t see it.

There is limit number how much you can use secret message a day, that is 99 secret message a day. When you use all of it for the day you need to wait till reset time to get it back to 99.

How to use it?

You can access secret message by click the red tab that have lock icon in your friend comment page. When you click it, it will automatic lead you to type your message. After you click finish your message should be in red chat bubble with lock icon.

Exchange

I mention exchange before on Lock or reserve guide, so I will cover a bit that I know.

Exchange is exchange password of shop, mill, and so on between 2 players.

Usually people like to exchange for same shop or equal producing time shop. There is theme park exchange too that only exchange between theme park.

That is all for today. I hope you all found these guide helpful. If there is anything you guys want me to cover let me know.

Edited by moonclea
  • Upvote 1

Today's topic: Empty Field

Empty Field is where you can plant crop. As you level up you can increase the number of empty field you can have. At some point it will takes longer time to level up to unlock more empty field. But if you have 2nd or 3th town you can have more empty field.

This is how it works:

Example you have 10 Empty field in your 1st town. When you unlock your 2nd town, you can have another 10 empty field. So that will make you have 20 empty field which you can use to plant and harvest crop.

So this trick might help clear the 2nd planting quest faster.

Hope this short tips help ^^

This is more of a mid to higher level problem... Decorating with the horrible space/shop/eco dilemma. For those who have my as a friend, you know that I completely redecorate my towns quite often.. most certainly a lot more often than most people do. H0n3b33 and I used to talk a lot about the best ways to have max shops with balanced eco and honestly I have found this to be the best possible way without having to cut shops and still get to decorate however you want. 

•leave out the shops you currently have out but completely wipe out all eco, store everything in every town and just place a few road tiles out so you'll still get your hearts.

•pack as much of your highest eco items into all towns but leave space for adding whatever shops you want to or for moving shops from town to town, but fill in every 1×1 square. You'll have so much extra eco you'll have no problem putting out extra shops and theme parks. 

•After all the shops you want out are in the towns you want them in, turn them on, lock what you need to, and completely wipe all of the eco out and back into storage again. You'll probably be in the negative millions, but it doesn't matter because the shops are already out.

• Now you can decorate your towns however you want without the worry of eco balance since everything you want out is already available. I usually end up either braking even with eco or only about 5k to the good. As long as I'm a little in the positive I'm happy with that so I can switch out a few as needed shops for WM and train items. 

•when placing shops, obviously all of the higher seed ones and theme parks are the first to be placed, but I always put out 4-6 short time shops as place holders for "switchable" shops specifically for WM, quest shops, and train products and after done decorating, I can swap shops as needed. 

-- I hope this helps in the decorating struggle against eco! It certainly works for me.. no need for massively crammed towns, they can still be pretty and have tons of shops ?

Amm I have a question if someone could answer.... I'll be really happy hahaha here is... if I have a shop (like C. Brûleé by example) and someone who is not my mutual friend help me and I accept.... do I get double exp. By he/she helping me? Or I just get 2 of the same product? 

Pls pls and thanks a lot for taking the time to answer Im kinda new here so thanks!

On 6/23/2017 at 6:30 AM, sophimummy said:

Amm I have a question if someone could answer.... I'll be really happy hahaha here is... if I have a shop (like C. Brûleé by example) and someone who is not my mutual friend help me and I accept.... do I get double exp. By he/she helping me? Or I just get 2 of the same product? 

Pls pls and thanks a lot for taking the time to answer Im kinda new here so thanks!

I don't think it is any diffrence. Mutual or not you still get exp and 2 product.I don't remember there is bonus exp if mutual help. But if you want to know for sure you can try experiment on it. Example 1 turn for mutual and 1 turn for not mutual write the exp number and compare it to see any diffrence. Hope it helps you.

• Upvote 1

Thanks I will try :)

21 minutes ago, moonclea said:

I don't think it is any diffrence. Mutual or not you still get exp and 2 product.I don't remember there is bonus exp if mutual help. But if you want to know for sure you can try experiment on it. Example 1 turn for mutual and 1 turn for not mutual write the exp number and compare it to see any diffrence. Hope it helps you.

Thanks for answer. C: I will try ^^

Hello! Yes you can have more than one of a theme park, but some of them have a limit. (Look at the description on the structure and if you see a number/number then there is a limit.

As for the rainbow tower, it has a limit of 1.

_180531_213108_275.png

3 hours ago, Chocolaco said:

Hello! Yes you can have more than one of a theme park, but some of them have a limit. (Look at the description on the structure and if you see a number/number then there is a limit.

As for the rainbow tower, it has a limit of 1.

I thought so too, but apparently crafted parks count as different item, so you actually can have 2, 1 bought and 1 crafted

• Upvote 1

On 6/1/2018 at 12:19 AM, Martsipan said:

I thought so too, but apparently crafted parks count as different item, so you actually can have 2, 1 bought and 1 crafted

Told ya so ?