Sign in to follow this  
looser

Cannot get into some Twitter accounts from last day

Question

I cannot get into some Twitter accounts from last day onwards.Is there any problems between Everytown and Twitter again?Can the community help?Could Tom please help to fix the problem?

Plz don't let us down again and again.Sometimes,when one wants to purchase the game's promotion,problems always appear.It make us not sure to continue purchasing or not.

Thanks very much.

• Upvote 1

5 answers to this question

My several friends just run away because twitter broke down........

I think Everytown cannot just ask us to shift accounts again and again, withoutsolving  the problem.After Line broke down,then Google+, then Twitter.......how many platforms left and how many times we can shift? I think you should continue your contract with these platforms to solve problem instead of harming the players.

And also,your action is very slow,this is not a personal game ,this is a game with mutual friends by exchange system.From reporting problem to finish shifting accounts, you always need more than 8 days .You should take prompt action.

And more importantly,why don't open grades after 80? Just open it and many players would be willing to stay playing and paying,eventhough you do not upgrade any facilities.In Korean version, ET had already opened to  110 grade 1.5years ago.

Same problem... hope they fix it soon!@Tear

Now, even my facebook account can not login at times....

Edited by Tialunar

They said they stop the service.

Dear Villager

We sincerely apologize the inconvenience.

The issue occurred as Twitter stops the login service.
 We will inform you the details later through the notice.

As we cannot offer the Twitter login service anymore we will assist you to connect the different platform.

To do so, we have to complete the Identity Vertification Process for the Account Security,

Please kindly refers to the below:

- Please let us know your APP ID
 -(If you cannot remember APP ID) please lindly send your payment receipt screenshot under the account that you want to recover.

Once again we sincerely apologize the inconvenience.