Sign in to follow this  
H0n3b33

I have soo many questions! Ettiquette, helping mills, eco charts, and more

Question

I haven't had much luck with google-translating the Korean guides for the game so I have a loooot of questions.

1. When asking for help on another player's mill/pen, either premium or regular, if they do not accept help before their mill finishes do you not get the product? Also, if they accept the help but then the product spoils because they leave the game for a couple days, do you lose the product in that case too? Are the helps not returned in either case? It seems the help coupons do get refunded though?

2. What exactly are the reward bonuses for having someone higher level help a mill? It seems random to me sometimes. Is it supposed to be higher chance of producing 3/4/5 items instead of 2 if the player is lvl 30/40/50? Also, does your experience for that mill increase if you have higher level help, or does your exp gained stay the same regardless?
Edit: Turns out there are no bonus rewards for having someone higher level help your mill - GM Tom explained that it's just you get more items from helping higher level players because they have more items to choose haha

3. The second town can't be expanded for hearts at all - will that change when they add a third town, like how the first town can be expanded with hearts for the first dozen expansions? Or are the multi-towns always seed-only?

4. Is there an up-to-date English list/chart of the following anywhere:

- all main storyline quests, requirements, rewards

- all gold and seed store items and their eco-per-square and gold-per-square stats 

5. Do the heart shop items rotate on a fixed basis? Like always a certain day of the month? Also do the items rotate regularly so I know when a certain heart shop item will come back in? 

6. Are the updates to the international version of the game mirroring the ones to the Korean version, and if so does anyone know or have a list of those updates so we know what stores/outfits/items/etc to expect and save up for?

7. Are there any seed sales besides the 30%, 50% off level-up sales and monthly 15% more seed sale? Also, does anyone have a chart with which levels have which sale? I'm assuming it's 50% until lvl 20, then 30% every level except 50% on the multiples of 5s (25, 30, 35 etc)

8. Does anyone know or have charts on the chances of winning any one item from the random boxes?

9. Does the marketplace only show you a fraction of whats available, or only from a certain demographic? Because I've done a search for items that I knew a player had but they didn't show up in search.

10. Friend etiquette! If more than 150 people visit you regularly, is it considered more polite to visit them all back if you can even if you have to unfriend them after visiting, or is it considered rude to friend then unfriend someone? I know accounts with lots of visitors did this to me and I thought it was ok, but now that I'm having to start doing it to visitors I've had someone tell me this was rude... let me know what the community generally feels about this!

I will probably add more later heh.

Thanks for any help!

Edited by H0n3b33
added tags & info on helping mills

11 answers to this question

1. no accept no reward. if they happen to accept but the mill is spoiled, you won't get the reward.

2. if the person who help you happen to be high leveled player you can get more products, but it's random. about the mills, if you upgrade it till lv 4 (max) the exp only affect you, the one who help only get the original exp. [eq: you have lv 4 cereal bar (+123 exp + 5k+ gold), the friend who help you only get the product with 410 exp, meanwhile you get 410 + 123 exp and extra gold.]

3. so far the choice is only seeds. there's no guarantee about 3rd multi town bc it's not out yet.

4. Last time I saw there's lv 1-40 but I forget about the link. try to google it up! if you want add more mills your eco will drop according how many mills you put out.

5. they only change the heart shop product if there's any announcement on the update. there's a possibility that the former product will re-available, but you can always ask flero tho by inquiring.

6. if it's about the exact time and mills idk, I'm not sure. but mostly the seed items is same (idk about the price by seeds)

7. every lv you get 30% off, and every 5 level you get 50% off. if there's event about getting 15%-30% extra, there's tnc you should read.

8. it's purely depends on your luck.

9. if they happen to sell & put a password on their stall it won't shows up in market (which is why you should visit them manually).

10. tbh, I only visits my mutual unless ppl who is not my mutual personally drop by and ask me to visit but I won't add them to my fl unless it's necessary, and I don't really think that's rude or sthg. depends on the person imho, cmiiw

hope that helps.

• Upvote 3

For the last question, one of the users I've been following informed me that they leave their last friend slot open so they can visit people who have been visiting them, help one of their mills, and then unfriend them again afterwards so they can visit others. 

It is not their intention to offend people by unfriending them. But they have 149 mutuals they visit regularly and know for a long time already, so they don't want to remove them. 

And because they are limited to 150 friends only but want to return the favor of helping their mills.  Which doesn't really bother me, I'm rather appreciative of the user who took the time to explain why they do it and I still continue to follow them. :)

TL;DR - It really depends on how the other player takes it.  If you plan on doing this, try asking the other party if this arrangement is okay with them first, I guess.

• Upvote 1

10. It is truly a dilemma. I like returning visits to all my visitors whether they are mutuals or not. Occasionally, I have to go through the add-delete method as well whenever my FL slot is maxed out. I have a notice posted in my post wall regarding my attempted actions/solution in trying to return visits to everyone. Not sure if it will be read though (OwO''') At least I tried explaining. Lol xD~

I am also guilty of removing "inactive friends" . Forgive me~!! (TAT)

My definition of inactive is (this only applies to Everytown ahahaha...):

[1] ...when I visit them for 2,3 game reset rounds and notice that their crops are still not harvested even when they are fully revived by others.

[2] ...they have no villagers (T3T) I can't collect hearts without villagers (TAT)

[3] ...their fields are empty. Their mills have no help offers. Yes, I can still collect hearts but I think I'm better off reserving a friend slot for others who have both criteria fulfilled.

[4] ...those who unfriend me =P I'm like, it's okay. I'll unfriend you as well and have your slot for another new friend =D

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, shirona said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9WrBWV8Nhk6wPL63SDUktVobAU-mNNs8_U-XWg9FQ8/edit?usp=sharing

lack some xp / exp due to busy. up to lv38 only for now. will add up when i free.

@...2

Wow that's awesome!! Thank you for that, I saved it! It's so thorough!

It would be cool if the community could get together to make docs like these and help each other fill them in!

Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

1 : - I believe no accept mean no reward.
     - My boyfriend get the reward before i collect the product so i think you get the reward when the product is done.

2 : - Reward should be same for all level 

- I think the extra product come from town people effect. (e.g : harvest odd x 3 ) Correct me if i'm wrong

Sorry if there any grammar mistakes as english is not my native language.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, shirona said:

1 : - I believe no accept mean no reward.
     - My boyfriend get the reward before i collect the product so i think you get the reward when the product is done.

2 : - Reward should be same for all level 

- I think the extra product come from town people effect. (e.g : harvest odd x 3 ) Correct me if i'm wrong

Sorry if there any grammar mistakes as english is not my native language.

Thank you for responding!

I think you're right on #1, but for #2 - what are harvest odds again? Is it just from villager outfits? If so, I have no increased harvest odds, but sometimes when higher level friends help my mills I get 3 or 4 instead of just 2 from the mill, but it is not consistent so I don't know if it is related to their level or just is a general chance of happening regardless of level of person helping...

Thanks again!!

31 minutes ago, koromyst said:

10. It is truly a dilemma. I like returning visits to all my visitors whether they are mutuals or not. Occasionally, I have to go through the add-delete method as well whenever my FL slot is maxed out. I have a notice posted in my post wall regarding my attempted actions/solution in trying to return visits to everyone. Not sure if it will be read though (OwO''') At least I tried explaining. Lol xD~

I am also guilty of removing "inactive friends" . Forgive me~!! (TAT)

My definition of inactive is (this only applies to Everytown ahahaha...):

[1] ...when I visit them for 2,3 game reset rounds and notice that their crops are still not harvested even when they are fully revived by others.

[2] ...they have no villagers (T3T) I can't collect hearts without villagers (TAT)

[3] ...their fields are empty. Their mills have no help offers. Yes, I can still collect hearts but I think I'm better off reserving a friend slot for others who have both criteria fulfilled.

[4] ...those who unfriend me =P I'm like, it's okay. I'll unfriend you as well and have your slot for another new friend =D

LOL agree with your number 4

Edited by 愛Pínℊ

12 hours ago, 愛Pínℊ said:

hope that helps.

Aah thank you so much for all your answers! I really appreciate your taking the time! Also thanks for answering some questions I forgot to ask heh - like whether helping an upgraded mill gets you more exp! I always wondered that too.

Also I googled everytown a lot and always just got gun laws stuff... lol... buy I just went to try "lvl 1-40 quests" and this popped up WOO! --> https://sites.google.com/site/s2everytown/mainquests1to40

Thanks for that! Looks like the rest of the quests are there too! Yay!!

12 hours ago, Iseru said:

11 hours ago, koromyst said:

Thank you guys lots for sharing your opinions and methods for dealing with the dreaded 150 friend issue! I like both of your explanations a lot, and it makes me feel a loooot better about it! I thought about explaining to visitors but so many don't speak english T~T so I just hope they feel the same as you, Iseru, in that case. Thank you!

Ahh unfriending mutuals... I too tend to unfriend when they've gone a few days without watering plants/starting mills with no crops planted heheh. Except one time a friend said they were going on vaca and would be back in a week so I didn't take them off the list ^^ 

10 hours ago, H0n3b33 said:

Aah thank you so much for all your answers! I really appreciate your taking the time! Also thanks for answering some questions I forgot to ask heh - like whether helping an upgraded mill gets you more exp! I always wondered that too.

Also I googled everytown a lot and always just got gun laws stuff... lol... buy I just went to try "lvl 1-40 quests" and this popped up WOO! --> https://sites.google.com/site/s2everytown/mainquests1to40

Thanks for that! Looks like the rest of the quests are there too! Yay!!

Glad I can help :D