GM_Tom

[FEATURE] Landmark

Hi Everyone!  @Happy1

I'm going to explain about the new Landmark Feature!

랜드마크.png

[Tada~~♬ yes, it looks BIG]

The Landmark feature is pretty simple if you get to know it.

First of all, there are two types of Landmarks.

One is for your Main Town, and the other is available only if you open the Multi Town.

An icon that represents your Multi Town requirement will be shown in the shop.

Once you install the Landmark in y our town,

you can upgrade the structure to a higher level by merging other structure that you already have.

Rules are simple; The higher level your Landmark gets, the higher eco-points it will give you.

랜드마크2.png

*Merged structures to your Landmark means they will get removed from your inventory, 

랜드마크3.png

[Merge structures to add Eco points to your Landmark]

Managing Landmark structures in your town not only makes your town look Super-Duper Cool, [It really does]

but also great to keep highly efficient eco points in maintaining your facilities.

Also, as you keep upgrading your Landmark the looks on the outside gets bigger and a lot fancier,

which makes all the fun the double!

@Happy2

1 minute ago, ♡Michelle♡ said:

Do the landmarks come with the displayed eco or is that how much eco it can have?

As in, does the "Manor" landmark start with 224,280 Eco or do you have to merge items to reach that level of Eco?

It is huge. I'm still planning how I'm going to fit the landmark into my town if ever I decide to get it. 

@...2

7 hours ago, ♡Michelle♡ said:

Do the landmarks come with the displayed eco (224k and 88k) or is that how much eco it can have?

Hi Michelle,

If you go into your game and structure shop you will see a little magnifying glass in the corner. It is going to show you the stages of the landmarks.

MANOR:

lv1 - 28 287 eco

lv2 - 35 973 eco

lv3 - 42 840 eco

lv4 - 47 250 eco

lv5 - 60 480 eco

lv6 - 70 056 eco

lv7 - 78 372 eco

lv8 - 88 452 eco

lv9 - 109 368 eco

lv10 - 224 280 eco

PARIS ARC:

lv1 - 11 420 eco 

lv2 - 13 600 eco

lv3 - 15 000 eco

lv4 - 19 200 eco

lv5 - 22 240 eco

lv6 - 24 880 eco

lv7 - 28 028 eco

lv8 - 34 720 eco

lv9 - 50 160 eco

lv10 - 88 800 eco

On 5/19/2016 at 8:48 AM, ♡Michelle♡ said:

Do the landmarks come with the displayed eco (224k and 88k) or is that how much eco it can have?

there's magnifier icon and it shows up the preview for each lv and how they add more decoration for every 5 lv (max 10)

- Help Me !!! account my game !!!!
- Help me !!! FB account with my game reset !!! T_T.
- Once on my game and the wrong is not careful! My account was reset game
how to recover game account I spent a lot of thoughts on it. and I do not remember it .T_T ID

-why do the game do choose this resets instead !!!

- I now how to regain account has been reset this game !!!   nick FB nhan_minhsang11@yahoo.com

15052039_1329717893714391_677343161_o.png?oh=a54097329215d07dda3e123246e31455&oe=58264502

FB account previous game.

15053383_1329733713712809_1524793652_o.png?oh=ed3fb2eff9455f76fb382e7c94c4ea9c&oe=5826409E

FB account has been reset game.

15053347_1329717787047735_724583820_o.png?oh=15694caf4280db27cbf08489bac2fea0&oe=58255902

Edited by nhanminhsang

6 hours ago, nhanminhsang said:

- Help Me !!! account my game !!!!
- Help me !!! FB account with my game reset !!! T_T.
- Once on my game and the wrong is not careful! My account was reset game
how to recover game account I spent a lot of thoughts on it. and I do not remember it .T_T ID

-why do the game do choose this resets instead !!!

- I now how to regain account has been reset this game !!!   nick FB nhan_minhsang11@yahoo.com

15052039_1329717893714391_677343161_o.png?oh=a54097329215d07dda3e123246e31455&oe=58264502

FB account previous game.

15053383_1329733713712809_1524793652_o.png?oh=ed3fb2eff9455f76fb382e7c94c4ea9c&oe=5826409E

FB account has been reset game.

15053347_1329717787047735_724583820_o.png?oh=15694caf4280db27cbf08489bac2fea0&oe=58255902

Please email them at everytown@flerogames.com

I have a question on landmark. If you merge item Z to a landmark X, will the increase in Eco of X equate to the eco of Z or lower? Thinking whether it's worth to save up for landmark for the purpose of space saving.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Twinkiejad said:

I have a question on landmark. If you merge item Z to a landmark X, will the increase in Eco of X equate to the eco of Z or lower? Thinking whether it's worth to save up for landmark for the purpose of space saving.

Thanks.

Hello! That's very good question! 

Let's say you have an item that is worth 5,000 eco and merge it into a landmark. The landmark eco will not increase by 5,000, in fact it might not increase at all. In order for the for the landmark eco to increase, you need to level it up by merging 'x' amount of eco. The higher the lvl, the more eco you need to merge for the landmark to level up. For example: Screenshot_20170425-194116.png

To go from lvl 9 to 10, I need to merge 1,061,172 eco (this is not the total eco I have merged into the landmark, this is just to go from level 9 to 10). Naturally, the eco you need to merge into it to level up is much less at lower levels. Hope this information helps~ :)

Thanks for your reply.

Hmmm.... I understand that to go from one level to another, you need to merge a certain amount of eco into the landmark. Let's assume I merged 10 items in to reach the next level. Will the total eco of these 10 items actually worth more if I place them separately (assuming some extra eco got "truncated" in the process of merging). Hope I'm not confusing more people. ;p

@Twinkiejad It's not important how much items you merge at once. If you put them in one by one or all at once it will always be the same amount of eco or gold needed.

Well, I can it show to you this way:

I choose my Osaka Castle since I am actually working on it. (Sorry the pictures a bit huge, didn't edited it by now)

I want to get it from Lv.6 to Lv.7 and as seen it needs a total amount of 486 843 eco.

CZnWzr5.png

I now merge 14 [HOL] Hunt Home from 800exp mill Lucky Box:

c4AYvbp.png

As we see it raised it to 21% after merging.

UVuYxXP.png

I also want to add that I mostly use the Lucky Box "Bobo" to get many eco stuff to merge at an easy and less expensive way. Also the items there don't have high costs while merging! It for sure depends on luck but there are a lot of high eco items and you even have a chance to get 5mill back.

tgrytqz.png

BkNhYEw.png

After some pools at the lucky box and a few other stuff I don't need I finally got it at Lv.7 and are able to see which amount of eco it needs next. A lot, but well. Let's work on it!

RTnlNsn.png

I hope that helps you a little bit. ^^

Thanks! I'm a number person. The above really helps a lot. If I didn't understand wrongly, assuming I were to place the 14 Hunt Houses out, I would have increased eco by 103978. This, of course, would have used a lot of space too. 

The reason why I want to understand this well is, I had originally intended to merge my existing eco buildings/deco into the landmark for purpose of space saving. But it looks, from the above example that, if I were to do that, my overall eco would actually decrease if I do not add new eco items into my farm. This is not ideal at all. Looks like saving up for a landmark may not help my space-eco problem at all. 

Seeds are very precious and should be used wisely. Thanks for helping me make my decision. I shall hold on to acquiring landmarks for now.

@Twinkiejad Glad I could help you!^^ I think landmarks can be a great way to increase eco without using to much space at the same time. But you need to up lv them first. If someone isn't patient enough or don't want to make all this merging a landmark maybe isn't the right choice.

The problem is that if you have a lot of mills, like I do, they need more and more eco while placing but someday you run out of space to add more eco stuff to come along. High eco items mostly are huge like houses which needs also a lot of space. For example: if I wouldn't have my villa at lv10 with over 200k eco I also wouldn't be able to have that amount of mills, since I wouldn't be able to have enough space and eco.^^"

But that's just my opinion. I am very glad to have my landmarks but even with them I have space and eco problems while adding new mills! xD

It's just the way ET works. More mills -> more eco needed -> someday less space or run out of eco. But that can take a lot of time until you reach that part and if they add a 4th town that maybe would be a better suiting choice for you, since you also get more space with more towns. But you can't increase their size with hearts so there are seeds needed. A landmark don't need seeds to lv up but they are expensive if you buy them at first. It's always better to know everything before giving out seeds for sure.^^

Edited by Kyoushirou