Sign in to follow this  
GM_Tom

[UPDATE] 06:00 ~ 08:00 18 October (UTC)

Hello, everyone!

We are planning to hold temporary maintenance for update.

Please understand that EVERYTOWN will be unavailable while we make important user improvements and upgrades to the game.

About Temporary Maintenance]

- Period:  06:00 ~ 08:00 18 October (UTC)

※ Time subject to change under circumstances.

20181018_Ingame_10월업데이트_EN.png

Please refer to below for details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<10/18 Upgrade Details>

1. New Shops

- Hall. Lollipop Shop

- Nut Donut Shop

- Premium Soap Mill

- Premium Jerky Mill

- Hall. Cupcake Shop

- [Theme Park] Hall. Go Cart

2. New Landmark

- [LND] Hall. Forest Path

3. New Craft Pattern

- [LND] Hall. Forest Path

- [Theme Park] Hall. Go Cart

4. New Gathering Lunchbox

- Hall. Cupcake

5. New Random Boxes

- [Ltd] Hall. Cookie

- Stroll by the Woods

6. New Trade Shop

- Citrus Cake

7. New Gift Shop (for Android only)

- Premium Cow Pen

- PR Musk Deer Pen

- Premium Pasta Mill

- Premium White Winery

- PR Chestnut Bread Mill

- PR Apple Jam Mill

- Premium Chocolate Mill

- Premium Vinegar Shop

- Premium Ginger Ale Mill

8. New October Heart Decorations

- Jack-o-lantern

- Jack-o-lantern 2

- Jack-o-lantern House

- Food Storage

- Campfire

- Starry Night

- Feast of Plenty

- Luxury Campfire

- Fireplace

Have a nice day and enjoy the new Everytown.

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, Kate_56 said:

Is there any preview photo?

And there is not any update for level 80 :( Everytown seems to ignore all users who have reached lv80.

I got these from the korean version, which is far ahead in terms of updates.

Unfortunately playflero seem to have stopped updates for the international version, since the last actual update (other then just new shops and with a lvl increment) was a year ago.

44148871_259462444771111_4247563136363659264_o.jpg

44197896_259462408104448_1527069647793291264_o.jpg

44244071_259462411437781_1430291278561542144_o.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the Halloween Update and thank you JewelryBunny for the pics :) I can't wait to craft the Halloween Go Carts and the Halloween Landmark! Thank you Flero and EVERYTOWN! Halleloo! Is there a way to get Dolce this season? I need an extra hand to cook ? 

The Halloween cupcakes shop looks so cute!! Thank you JewelryBunny for sharing the new update shops pictures! 

Do they already updated the theme parks and craft items on Korean version as well? I would really love to see what's coming next!!

8 hours ago, PrincessQ said:

The Halloween cupcakes shop looks so cute!! Thank you JewelryBunny for sharing the new update shops pictures! 

Do they already updated the theme parks and craft items on Korean version as well? I would really love to see what's coming next!!

Yeah, since the Korean version is the original, they have released a lot more shops, I haven't properly counted but I'd say there are 20+ 48h shops, four of which you can see in my pictures, so they have enough for the next 12 months, on top of the new ones introduced every month.

Regarding crafting TPs there seem to be plenty of unseen ones, much like the 48h shops. Unfortunately I am not yet lvl 40 to actually access the crafting, but from the friends I've visited, they have easily filled one/two towns full with TPs.

Craft shops or union shops (72h) on the other hand are much rarer, I have only spotted one or two more compared to the currently released in the international version.

6 hours ago, jewelrybunny said:

Yeah, since the Korean version is the original, they have released a lot more shops, I haven't properly counted but I'd say there are 20+ 48h shops, four of which you can see in my pictures, so they have enough for the next 12 months, on top of the new ones introduced every month.

Regarding crafting TPs there seem to be plenty of unseen ones, much like the 48h shops. Unfortunately I am not yet lvl 40 to actually access the crafting, but from the friends I've visited, they have easily filled one/two towns full with TPs.

Craft shops or union shops (72h) on the other hand are much rarer, I have only spotted one or two more compared to the currently released in the international version.

Thank you so much for the information! From the pics you uploaded I can see there're theme shops for Christmas already and they look really cute and I'd love to add those to my town. If possible, can you upload more pics of the new TP and crafting TPs? 

I have theme parks open from time to time and often invite friends to play them so you are very much welcome to come visit my town and grab one and I hope that'll help you level up faster? 

18 hours ago, PrincessQ said:

Thank you so much for the information! From the pics you uploaded I can see there're theme shops for Christmas already and they look really cute and I'd love to add those to my town. If possible, can you upload more pics of the new TP and crafting TPs? 

I have theme parks open from time to time and often invite friends to play them so you are very much welcome to come visit my town and grab one and I hope that'll help you level up faster? 

I'm still only lvl 39, so the crafting is still closed for me.