Concirdmom

Please help

Question

PLEASE HELP.... I cannot do ANYTHING ELSE IN MY GAME!! I have written to you  via  3 different ways because there is no clear way to access support which REALLY  stinks!!  My first issue is regarding my current challenge which is asking me to grow aloe which should have been available to me several levels ago but it is  still locked along with a few other vegetables....My second issue is that  I made a purchase on May 22, 2018 for the $13.99 Special package of coins and clovers but never received any of it .... I got so desperate to get past this level I evenI tried to order the same  package again but I keep getting an error message that says I have already purchased it.  I also tried purchasing a different package as well and it looks like it will work but then I don’t receive anything.

Now I am COMPLETELY STUCK!!  I can’t make any purchases and I can’t complete my challenges! 

My third issue is that I misspelled my username 

.... it should be Concordmom but I spelled it Concirdmom .... my Facebook account I connected to my game is mjsheehy@yahoo.com  

and my phone is(603) 229-9423 

PLEASE fix my game and unlock the vegetables at the appropriate levels and DEFINITELY fix the issue with purchasing items as well as credit me for the $13.99 I spent but did not receive any items for ...... THEN PLEASE  CONTACT ME  TO TELL ME ITS ALL FIXED 

Also.....

There should be a more direct way to access help ......first I have to go into  Everytown  - click the tool box then the Facebook page then find and click  playfero.com  then sign in here - it is pretty crazy and feels like too many steps.

soooo now......it is several days later and I cannot move forward - I seriously need HELP!!

here is the link to the pictures I want you to see of my game https://photos.app.goo.gl/wmRgGXc0KFKTDdWR2

3 answers to this question

I'm just a user, but i can help you with the aloe issue at least. It's not a bug. The issue with aloe is that you haven't upgraded your house. See that indication on the aloe icon that says LV4 and has red stroke around it? This means that your house (the one with the red roof) needs to be level 4 for it to unlock. Click on the house and you will see how to do it.

🌈❤️Thank you so much for the information about upgrading my house to get aloe - I truly appreciate you taking the time to offer your advice 🦋

On 5/27/2018 at 12:28 AM, Concirdmom said:

PLEASE HELP.... I cannot do ANYTHING ELSE IN MY GAME!! I have written to you  via  3 different ways because there is no clear way to access support which REALLY  stinks!!  My first issue is regarding my current challenge which is asking me to grow aloe which should have been available to me several levels ago but it is  still locked along with a few other vegetables....My second issue is that  I made a purchase on May 22, 2018 for the $13.99 Special package of coins and clovers but never received any of it .... I got so desperate to get past this level I evenI tried to order the same  package again but I keep getting an error message that says I have already purchased it.  I also tried purchasing a different package as well and it looks like it will work but then I don’t receive anything.

Now I am COMPLETELY STUCK!!  I can’t make any purchases and I can’t complete my challenges! 

My third issue is that I misspelled my username 

.... it should be Concordmom but I spelled it Concirdmom .... my Facebook account I connected to my game is mjsheehy@yahoo.com  

and my phone is(603) 229-9423 

PLEASE fix my game and unlock the vegetables at the appropriate levels and DEFINITELY fix the issue with purchasing items as well as credit me for the $13.99 I spent but did not receive any items for ...... THEN PLEASE  CONTACT ME  TO TELL ME ITS ALL FIXED 

Also.....

There should be a more direct way to access help ......first I have to go into  Everytown  - click the tool box then the Facebook page then find and click  playfero.com  then sign in here - it is pretty crazy and feels like too many steps.

soooo now......it is several days later and I cannot move forward - I seriously need HELP!!

here is the link to the pictures I want you to see of my game https://photos.app.goo.gl/wmRgGXc0KFKTDdWR2

Well... the only help I recieved so far was from a player so my Aloe issue is fixed - however Inam still waiting for my reply regarding my credit of 240 seeds and 7000 coin for my purchase on 5-22-2018 and my question about my name being misspelled it should be ConcordMom not ConcirdMom and now I have another issue with my purchase of the sale item offered today because I did not receive this one as well .....You can clearly see the amount of seeds in the background of the screenshot I enclosed and when I never received it  I tried to purchase it again and got the same message stating I had already purchased it - I have enclosed that screenshot as well.

Here is the link to my photos just in case they don't add themselves as an attachment

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vQKCbtijVjPr2BDi2

Once again my contact information is the following

Name is Melissa Sheehy

Game center username ConcordMom

email is Niceday413@gmail.com

phone is 6032299423 

Facebook Alexandria Rox  - please confirm once this issue is resolved

And if there isn't better way to contact someone for support please please please include that information as well....