Concirdmom

HEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!

Question

My game has been linked to my Gamecenter account under Concordmom since I started playing. I have spent cash in seeds several times - had almost 2,000,000 in coins ... Worked hard updating in my town and making friends . Then my game was updated and would not allow me to sign in with linking it to Facebook- Twitter or Line - so I added my Twitter account to it ... Then I finally get in and my game was completely gone!!!!  I am back to the very beginning and I am soooooo upset!!! Please please please help me get this figured out... What do I do???

4FC93A2F-125A-4A11-A830-0D3488032EB5.png

3 answers to this question

Which bns is linked to your main account? There was an error yesterday, many people wheren't able to log in. You should be fine to login to your bns now. It's just important that you don't overwrite your main account. If you do so only the support is able to help you.

Try to login again, there should come an option to start with your main account or overwrite it.

Oh my GOODNESS!!  Thank you!!!!! Sooooo MUCH! I am liked to the right account again!! I am so relieved ! I just really wanted to express my appreciation for your help!  Have a wonderful day!

• Upvote 1