Nenrinya

Unable to login with Facebook-linked account

Question

I can't login to my main account (Nenrinya, level 68) which is linked to my Facebook. When I try to click on the login button, it just goes back to the Game Start page. 

I've re- installed the Everytown game and restarted my phone, but the problem is still there. My other accounts using Twitter and Google do not have any login problems. 

Edit: I'm using an Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 5).

Hope the problem will be fixed soon...

@Tear

Edited by Nenrinya
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 answers to this question

This time,I really cannot login by any methods.One hour ago,the fb account broke down and I cannot login even use the above method......

Plz! I hope the team have to delete your holidays these two days and fix the problem first.Last week due to your delayed action,lots of users cannot wait and just run away......and this time,those friends who cannot get in said that they are tired of problems and problems again eventhough they just recovered from LINE......2 days 's delay can change many many things...................................this game needs so much prompt action!

Everytime problems drove off players ,and this brings a chain reaction to the existing players also!

I just recovered from LINE,and this time FB...Your team should solve the problems with these platforms......

Edited by looser
  • Upvote 3

Honestly Flero... first Line, now Facebook!? Me and my friend can both not login with our Subs who are using Facebook, having the same issue as Nenrinya. Fortunately the main towns are on Google... but if this trend goes on, it wont take long until that will cause problem either... :/

I wish you would make an own ET Login, which we can use for multiple accounts. :x So you login with original ET Data and then you pick the one of your towns you'd like to play with. Always just being dependent of 3rd party logins is not the best solution, so I hope my suggestion will find its way to the devs.

But for the moment we would already be happy, if the facebook login would work again. Thank you ;)

• Upvote 2

Ah, one of my ET neighbours sent me a message. She advised me to delete all Facebook apps on my phone. After that, login to ET again, and type in the username and password manually. 

Her method worked! I'm able to access my town again, yay!

@Happy1

I think there is probably some conflict between Everytown and the FB app....maybe the auto login is causing some error.

Edited by Nenrinya
  • Upvote 1

To Flero Team, I'm very upset now. It seems to me that you are only taking our money, but you do not want to do anything about it. First the problems with LINE and now also Facebook. Do you know what I think? It's not up to the others, just to you !!! I can only hope for you that the login will be back tomorrow at the latest, otherwise you'll never see me again! I hope all other players think about it.

@Shock1

PS: Sorry for my bad english...

Edited by SMichealis
  • Upvote 1

在8 小時 前里 Nenrinya發表了:

Yeah, I woke up this morning and the FB login doesn't work anymore.

@...2

Flero, please do something...

Nenrinya,can u login now?I have already sent the method to your sub account.Plz check.