vlafeea

Crashing Problem

Question

Hi, vlafeea here. ^^

So, ever since the update I'm having problem to log into my main account. I can open my alt account just fine, but switching into my main (via Google) always end up "EVERYTOWN keeps stopping".

I already tried cleared the app's data, uninstall-reinstalled the game, even rebooting my android phone. TWICE. And it's still won't work at all. *sobs*

Please help... @Tear

• Upvote 1

22 answers to this question

Don't worry it's not just you. I'm having the same problem. Happened to me before. It's already been a day! I MISS ALL THE CUTENESS PLEASE FIX IT PLAYFLERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE OUR HERO! 

I'm very sorry about the crashing issue we have right now. Would you send us your device information and in-game name?

37 minutes ago, GM_Tom said:

I'm very sorry about the crashing issue we have right now. Would you send us your device information and in-game name?

Android Nougat 7.1.1 on ASUS_Z01BDB.

IGN: vlafeea (Google account)

Hope you can help Tom.@Tear

Yeah, it's strange that I could easily login with my alt accounts (Twitter, Line and Google). It's only my main account (Facebook) that is having the crash problem. 

IGN: Nenrinya

Device: Samsung Note 5 (Android 7.0)

在3 小時 前里 GM_Tom發表了:

IGN: skysoun

SAMSUNG S7  Android 7.0

Line account

6 hours ago, Nenrinya said:

Yeah, it's strange that I could easily login with my alt accounts (Twitter, Line and Google). It's only my main account (Facebook) that is having the crash problem. 

IGN: Nenrinya

Device: Samsung Note 5 (Android 7.0)

Would you tell me the names of the accounts that you can access to? Are you using the same device?

Hi Tom. My alt accounts are:

Syusuke (Twitter login)

Kasutera (Google login)

Hideya (Line login)

Yes, all of my alts are able to login using the same device (Note 5). I can even access them on my other device (Samsung Tab S2) with no problem. Only my main account Nenrinya is inaccessible on everything.

Edited by Nenrinya

In my case I can play just fine on my alt account using the same device. My alt account IGN is miilo, it's not connected to any SNS account tho.

14 hours ago, GM_Tom said:

IGN: Squiggles
Device: Huawei P9 Lite

Still not fix :x

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, GM_Tom said:

Would you tell me the names of the accounts that you can access to? Are you using the same device?

Ign:Cher-T(facebook)

Device:IPhone 6s plus

Even when I use my samsung galaxy note 4 I'm unable to login. But my google acc is able to.

1 hour ago, Squiggles said:

I'm still crashing~ can't login T_T dangit!

Same here. This is certainly saddening. 。゜(つд`゜)゜。

• Upvote 1

I have a slightly different problem. I can log in just fine and play, but when I go to the downtown and try to collect the research beaker, it tells me I am trying to connect to an unstable environment and try again on a 3G or 4G network. I find that to be odd, considering I am using a galaxy tablet and WiFi at home, not my phone......

39 minutes ago, JoeDee said:

I have a slightly different problem. I can log in just fine and play, but when I go to the downtown and try to collect the research beaker, it tells me I am trying to connect to an unstable environment and try again on a 3G or 4G network. I find that to be odd, considering I am using a galaxy tablet and WiFi at home, not my phone......

I think that issue is being addressed in here?

Still crashing for me. At this rate, I won't be able to finish the weekly mission by tomorrow. 

How much longer is this problem going to last? Can we have some kind of status update?

• Upvote 1

Dang. I'd love to assume that Flero Games take Saturday and Sunday off too like the previous mobile game I play. Everytime they had problems, it only gets solved on Monday if it happens between Friday-Sunday. Dangggggggggggggg I still can't login!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I really hope the problem will be solved soon. Im no login crash victim, but I see the towns of my friends turning into lifeless ghost towns. When I see the requests on my mills, I see how many faces are missing and it feels... lonely somehow. :(

My still loginable friends are telling me about the same feeling. So even the ones who can still login are victims of this issue. To all login crashers: hold on, we wont forget you, we miss you and we are waiting for you to return. Dont give up! ;)

Weekend will be over soon and hopefully flero will work their asses off to fix this problem and help ALL of us, for a happy reunion :x

• Upvote 2