Cielle

Coin-gathering methods?

I'm a kind of low level (27) player and I'm wondering if there are other ways to get money? So far I just help out mills and sell what I get, but I'm kind of running out. I use the money to buy mills in advance and upgrade them, so I don't have to wait for the build time when the quest for it comes up. I only actually use the mills when I have to, like the weekly mission. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

Personally, I do not waste my money to upgrade mills except for the high Premium mills that I know I definitely will put them up. As you go higher level, you'll find that you're constantly running out of space & eco to put every mill out. So, likely you'll only put the premium mills and whatever are needed for your quests out. If you were to upgrade every mill, they may not be utilised to return the amount invested before you have to store them up.

• Upvote 1

hmmm... I hardly remember what I do when I first start, but I remember I did upgrade my shop and mill to help me earn some coins (it is ok to upgrade early game shop or mill since it did not eat that much, when you got to higher level mill or shop think carefully before upgrade it [is it worth or not]).

I also always check market for things that no one sell, so it raise chance my item will get sold. You need to be selective on item you going to sell since it will take your stall spot and entry fee. So if it is not sold it will stay in your stall forever until someone buy it or you cancel it yourself (you lost the entry fee, if you did this).

There are tons of stuff people don't sell in market so you still have chance to earn money from there. I say best thing to sell is ingredient that have no premium mill yet and the ingredient is need for seed shop or higher level shop.

Sugar already have premium mill but it is top selling one because lots of mill or shop need it including quest and even if people with premium sugar can sometime run out of sugar (I experience it before) due to the short time mill or shop need of sugar.

I hope those will help you earn money. How fast you can get money depend on your business skill and strategy.