Twinkiejad

Any way to increase eco And save space?

Question

I've finally passed level 40 and are opened to the option of acquiring the premium mills I've so much wanted. But I'm now facing space constrain. I haven't started expanding my farm size using seeds as I was hoping to use them on the premium mills. My eco items have so far been those acquired from the missions/tasks. 

Do you have any tips on how I can put so many mills out and yet maintain the eco level without sacrificing too much space? I've concluded that landmark is not suitable at this point in time since if I were to merge my existing eco items into it, although I will get more space, my overall eco would also drop.

4 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Twinkiejad said:

I've finally passed level 40 and are opened to the option of acquiring the premium mills I've so much wanted. But I'm now facing space constrain. I haven't started expanding my farm size using seeds as I was hoping to use them on the premium mills. My eco items have so far been those acquired from the missions/tasks. 

Do you have any tips on how I can put so many mills out and yet maintain the eco level without sacrificing too much space? I've concluded that landmark is not suitable at this point in time since if I were to merge my existing eco items into it, although I will get more space, my overall eco would also drop.

Hello! 

With landmark and spending seeds out of the question, the next best way to get nice eco and be space efficient is to try some of the gold random boxes~

Some of the decorations yout get from these boxes are as good as the ones you buy in the shop with seeds, they give the same eco. I would recommend trying one box every 1 or 2 days to avoid disappointment or losing too much gold. I'm speaking from personal experience, but it's totally up to you lol

Pros

*You don't spend seeds

*Can try for villagers you don't have yet

Cons

*Can easily drain your gold

*Might not get anything good

Really hope this helps :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks. I'll try it out when I have enough gold. The problem now is I'm also low on gold with all the gathering kicking in. It sure is tough when you don't have enough gold/seeds/eco/space...lol.... but the challenge is the beauty of this game. B|

On 5/6/2017 at 9:33 PM, Twinkiejad said:

Thanks. I'll try it out when I have enough gold. The problem now is I'm also low on gold with all the gathering kicking in. It sure is tough when you don't have enough gold/seeds/eco/space...lol.... but the challenge is the beauty of this game. B|

I'm not sure how many expands you have done so far using seeds, or what your seed balance is.. but the BEST thing you can do is open towns 2&3. You'll get all of the eco items that come with the towns, extra crops plots available and the merry-go-round! Having a theme park, in my opinion, is the best way to kick start your gold building. And you'll be able to find someone to exchange theme parks with, so then you'll have double the amount of gold bars- plus you'll have extra from your own just from it being helped.. so doing that your looking at a minimum of 5 gold bars every 4 days(with exchange included).. so around 1mil a week just from the theme park alone! It'll be easier to upgrade your seed shops to get more gold all throughout the week, and in turn over time more upgrades for theme park, so even more gold every 4 days outside of selling the gold bars.. more gold for seed shop random boxes -- so your seeds can then go to expanding rather than shops, and villager random boxes for eco/villagers/gold. Landmarks are a great way to have eco and save space, but they do require constant gold to be able to upgrade. So it's best to go that route after you already have gold rolling. Definitely use eco from random boxes to merge into landmarks.. it's sooo much cheaper, and faster doing it that way. 

As for all of the PR mills you want.. idk if you have an alt accounts, if you don't then you should start making a few.. every PR mill I have, I have gifted myself from seeds saved on alt accounts. All of my main account seeds get used for things I really want,or expands, and mills all get gifted. Every month the gift mills change, so if it's one I don't have, I get it.. and I just wait for the different PR mills to cycle around until I get them all. And you don't need to actually play on alt account, just log on. With collecting the weekly seeds bonus of 13 seeds alone, in one month that account would have 52 seeds. If you ran say 4 alt accounts, the first month you would have more than 52 seeds on each account -as long as you level them to 7 quick you get bonus seeds as well- PR mills only cost 35 seeds, and the special shop is 70. So off the bat, each account would be able to send a different mill and one can send a 70 seed shop. Save left over seeds and keep collecting weekly bonus and continue on. 

• Upvote 1