• 0
Twinkiejad

Is Train mission worthwhile?

Question

I've finally managed to reach level 40 (seems to take forever!). Are the train missions worth doing? I read through some old posts, seems like the rewards are not really that great (not too sure whether that has been adjusted since then).

 

Thanks for any advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 minutes ago, Twinkiejad said:

I've finally managed to reach level 40 (seems to take forever!). Are the train missions worth doing? I read through some old posts, seems like the rewards are not really that great (not too sure whether that has been adjusted since then).

 

Thanks for any advice.

Hello!

I haven't done the train recently, since it's been asking for items from mills that I haven't built yet ^^;

However, the best items I remember getting as a reward was a gold bar and 1 seed. These rewards are rare though. Some of the more common rewards are hearts, gold and exp. Hearts are always nice to get because you can use them to expand your town or for buying deco from the heart shop. I think I might've gotten some crafting materials as a reward a couple times but can't say for sure, sorry ^^; hopefully someone can confirm or deny this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/14/2017 at 11:32 PM, Aurlee said:

Hello!

I haven't done the train recently, since it's been asking for items from mills that I haven't built yet ^^;

However, the best items I remember getting as a reward was a gold bar and 1 seed. These rewards are rare though. Some of the more common rewards are hearts, gold and exp. Hearts are always nice to get because you can use them to expand your town or for buying deco from the heart shop. I think I might've gotten some crafting materials as a reward a couple times but can't say for sure, sorry ^^; hopefully someone can confirm or deny this.

You definitely get craft items from the train. I've gotten hearts, gold, XP, craft items, a seed here and there.. I'd say it's worth it as long is the shop needed isn't the current quest you're working on, lol. Seems like the more you do the more you get to a degree.. I rotate out higher leveled shops, so if you needed one to help for the train, ask and I'll put it out. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 3:45 AM, StacyLynn said:

You definitely get craft items from the train. I've gotten hearts, gold, XP, craft items, a seed here and there.. I'd say it's worth it as long is the shop needed isn't the current quest you're working on, lol. Seems like the more you do the more you get to a degree.. I rotate out higher leveled shops, so if you needed one to help for the train, ask and I'll put it out. ?

 

Thanks! Appreciate that.

 

I just completed my first train mission and got a S grade craft item. I'm taking it slow and treating these missions as bonuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
27 minutes ago, Twinkiejad said:

 

Thanks! Appreciate that.

 

I just completed my first train mission and got a S grade craft item. I'm taking it slow and treating these missions as bonuses.

Craft item on first train! That's great!! I treat them as bonuses too.. if I can complete one, good, if not, I just get to it when I can. It's a nice way to get extra stuff -like hearts and craft items- off of stuff that's just extra in inventory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

More questions.

 

Are the train missions totally random or they follow a preset list like the level quests? I'm now on my 3rd train mission which requires honey, butterchip & pear.

 

I understand 3rd train is for union members only. How about 2nd one? I do not want to unlock it only to find that my level is too low to accomplish the missions. Are the rewards for the 2nd train equivalent to the 1st or generally better?

 

TIA!

Edited by Twinkiejad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/18/2017 at 8:00 PM, Twinkiejad said:

More questions.

 

Are the train missions totally random or they follow a preset list like the level quests? I'm now on my 3rd train mission which requires honey, butterchip & pear.

 

I understand 3rd train is for union members only. How about 2nd one? I do not want to unlock it only to find that my level is too low to accomplish the missions. Are the rewards for the 2nd train equivalent to the 1st or generally better?

 

TIA!

 I think the 1st and 2nd train rewards are pretty equivalent.. it's all random.. only the 3rd train is union only.. but after your membership is up, you can't access the 3rd train until you get another membership (you don't have to pay the seeds to reopen it- and train just shows up when you become a member again). I'm not sure about train item requests being preset.. i think that too, is random. I'm almost certain that the requests start out at lower level shops and work their way up, but then again, you never know. I had gotten on the 1st train tiramisu long before I would ever have it built-- this was when the train was still pretty new-- so I just helped any tiramisu shops I could find when doing visits and I completed it. I didn't unlock the 3rd train until maybe a month ago.. doing 2 train platforms when you don't have the higher level shops built yet is a challenge.. so I'd say you're better off sticking with the 2 platforms and just go from there. If after awhile you're completing them rather quick, then try out opening the 3rd. To me, it seems like all 3 trains have similar requests and rewards.. if any have better rewards, it's very slight to the point that I haven't noticed. Although, I do have to say, that it seems the more trains I complete, the better the rewards are in general. Idk if it's because the products are high level shops items so they're worth more, or if it's because of the amount of trains that have been completed.?.. either way, start off with the 1st 2 trains for now and just focus on that, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thanks! For now I'm starting just on the first train, need to save up my seeds for 3rd town. With the monthly quests and normal quests, I'm finding it a bit overwhelming if I were to serve 2 trains (insufficient eco to have so many mills working together). This is the first game which I'm short of lots of stuff, gold, seeds, eco, practically everything!  Lol.... The past games I've played, when I  reached mid levels similar to where I am now, I'll usually end up with too much money and not much to spend on. So this game is still refreshing to continue for now. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/20/2017 at 9:36 AM, Twinkiejad said:

Thanks! For now I'm starting just on the first train, need to save up my seeds for 3rd town. With the monthly quests and normal quests, I'm finding it a bit overwhelming if I were to serve 2 trains (insufficient eco to have so many mills working together). This is the first game which I'm short of lots of stuff, gold, seeds, eco, practically everything!  Lol.... The past games I've played, when I  reached mid levels similar to where I am now, I'll usually end up with too much money and not much to spend on. So this game is still refreshing to continue for now. ?

Yes, this is definitely a game that you have to continuously work at, lol. Gold is so elusive between shop upgrades, higher level shop costs, random boxes, and now gathering/ crafting prices.. it really is a lot to focus on. If you run into a wall where you need a train item that is from a shop you don't have, I'll gladly put the shop out for you to help if needed ? some can be pretty hard to find with the abundance of seed shops floating around. Good luck!! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now