Twinkiejad

What are the most sellable items in the market?

I'm in need of cash badly (restaurants are really expensive to open :S). Based on your recent experience, what are likely to sell fast in the market?  Is it true that products from 800x (or above) mills do not sell well in the market?

TIA.

• Upvote 1

Sugar is hands down the most sought after ingredient. Just about every mill needs sugar, people will buy even at highest price because the demand is so high.

Besides sugar, just about every 'special' product that is needed for a restaurant set will sell too. Some of these are pumpkin soup, chop steak, chestnut manju, chicken soup, omelette, risotto, etc.

And yes, its true that products from 800xp+ mills don't sell very well. The only ones that will sell ok are creme brulee, scented candle, and rose lassi because some people use them for gathering. However, this will change as new mills are released. The other 800xp+ mill that sells ok is the one needed for weekly mission. Currently it is Napoli pasta, but again this will change every week.

Whatever you decide on, hopefully you can make enough profit to open some restaurant sets and finish those quests :)

Good Question!? 

Any 'sell' items for weekly missions will sell in market, always. Products for restaurant menus also sell, but I have found that menu items that are used for more than one menu sell A LOT faster, like vanilla ice cream for example.

I don't know what level you're at, but higher level quest shop products -for the most part- are always totally sold out even at highest price for sell quests and trains?. Any shop that is a quest item, or a popular ingredient that takes a long time to produce will sell since many of us are very impatient. Another item I have NEVER seen in the market since the December update is peanut butter. You can sell stacks of PB at highest price and I bet you it'll sell extremely quick.

It's a lot easier to sell things in the market now then it used to be since the trains came out and require all random items so many things are bought out on a regular basis. It's much harder to buy items than sell them. The only things that don't really sell is the high XP seed shop products and gold bars. Anything else will sell at some point, but the products listed previously will sell the fastest.

If you haven't seen the Complete Quest List, it's posted in the forum topic Mini Guide and Tips. As we know with the produce/sell quests, you always have to sell more than produce. So those that do not have the quest list to prepare, or that don't go on the forum to see the list and know what they'll need soon, are totally unprepared. As the shops start taking longer and longer to produce, especially when you need to produce over 100 of them, when it's complete and now they need to sell 50 more than they produced.... They'll look in the market and see if it's available to buy and save a ton of time- unless they're prepared and already have them stored, or are patient enough to wait, save the gold, and produce the rest of them to sell.       Right now I'm on producing 110 flower bouquets, then I need to sell 160!! (Each taking over 13 hours to produce ? ) Thankfully, I copied down the complete quest list in order on paper as a check off list, so I already have stored my extra 50 bouquets for the next quest?. Before I had the quest list though (and had a much harder obtaining gold), I unknowingly sold off the products as I produced them for the quest! - then completed the quest to get the next one saying I now had to sell more of the same product than I had just made?.. so I would have to start over in producing ALL of that product again, and try to find other people who had the need mill/shop out to help, plus buy whatever I could find in the market to supplement the quantity needed just to get it done. Horrific now that I know what a bad mistake that had been,?lol.. but yes, quest products will most definitely sell no problem. 

The ingredients items that seem to go the fastest for me are usually sugar, flour(although it doesn't have a high sell price), cooking oil, animal pens --- if you have the eco and space, make multiple pens of angora and musk* and you will sell that at highest price. The musk I can almost guarantee will be sold Immediately!? 

Although if you are really in need of gold, double check before registering products since we only get so many times to sell in market, pending on if you expanded stalls or not. I always write down how much I have of what I plan to sell and go into the market and check the current demand of all of my stuff. If at the moment there's a decent amount being sold, I'll hold onto it and check again later. If it's not available at all, I put out as much as I can at highest price. 

I hope that Aurlee? and I's posts are a help to you and you make mega sales and fast gold for whatever you need!! 

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much! It really helps! I test market with 10 strawberry tarts since that was requested in one restaurant menu. It's still stuck there. Macarons, on the other hand, sell pretty fast.

Well

On 4/10/2017 at 9:16 PM, StacyLynn said:

Good Question!? 

Any 'sell' items for weekly missions will sell in market, always. Products for restaurant menus also sell, but I have found that menu items that are used for more than one menu sell A LOT faster, like vanilla ice cream for example.

I don't know what level you're at, but higher level quest shop products -for the most part- are always totally sold out even at highest price for sell quests and trains?. Any shop that is a quest item, or a popular ingredient that takes a long time to produce will sell since many of us are very impatient. Another item I have NEVER seen in the market since the December update is peanut butter. You can sell stacks of PB at highest price and I bet you it'll sell extremely quick.

It's a lot easier to sell things in the market now then it used to be since the trains came out and require all random items so many things are bought out on a regular basis. It's much harder to buy items than sell them. The only things that don't really sell is the high XP seed shop products and gold bars. Anything else will sell at some point, but the products listed previously will sell the fastest.

If you haven't seen the Complete Quest List, it's posted in the forum topic Mini Guide and Tips. As we know with the produce/sell quests, you always have to sell more than produce. So those that do not have the quest list to prepare, or that don't go on the forum to see the list and know what they'll need soon, are totally unprepared. As the shops start taking longer and longer to produce, especially when you need to produce over 100 of them, when it's complete and now they need to sell 50 more than they produced.... They'll look in the market and see if it's available to buy and save a ton of time- unless they're prepared and already have them stored, or are patient enough to wait, save the gold, and produce the rest of them to sell.       Right now I'm on producing 110 flower bouquets, then I need to sell 160!! (Each taking over 13 hours to produce ? ) Thankfully, I copied down the complete quest list in order on paper as a check off list, so I already have stored my extra 50 bouquets for the next quest?. Before I had the quest list though (and had a much harder obtaining gold), I unknowingly sold off the products as I produced them for the quest! - then completed the quest to get the next one saying I now had to sell more of the same product than I had just made?.. so I would have to start over in producing ALL of that product again, and try to find other people who had the need mill/shop out to help, plus buy whatever I could find in the market to supplement the quantity needed just to get it done. Horrific now that I know what a bad mistake that had been,?lol.. but yes, quest products will most definitely sell no problem. 

The ingredients items that seem to go the fastest for me are usually sugar, flour(although it doesn't have a high sell price), cooking oil, animal pens --- if you have the eco and space, make multiple pens of angora and musk* and you will sell that at highest price. The musk I can almost guarantee will be sold Immediately!? 

Although if you are really in need of gold, double check before registering products since we only get so many times to sell in market, pending on if you expanded stalls or not. I always write down how much I have of what I plan to sell and go into the market and check the current demand of all of my stuff. If at the moment there's a decent amount being sold, I'll hold onto it and check again later. If it's not available at all, I put out as much as I can at highest price. 

I hope that Aurlee? and I's posts are a help to you and you make mega sales and fast gold for whatever you need!! 

I just want to add in why few item StacyLynn said sell well.

reason why:

1. For peanut butter, there is a union shop that the main ingredient need peanut butter and some town have many of that shops and usually it is high level town. So you get the idea why it sold out in market fast.

2. Musk sell well is because to make soap you need musk and you need soap to make shampoo. Soap and shampoo production end very fast and musk production is slow so you always found yourself run out of musk fast (I hate soap and shampoo quest a lot since sometimes I login late and it become spoil TT^TT That is why as soon as I done with the quest I remove it from my town.)

I never run into sell item quest problem since I stock them up a lot instead of sell them. I have more problem with production quest since the amount they ask is a lot.

So remember not to sell all your goods.

Also you can only sell up to 10 entry a day with 3 slot, so think carefully before you put in item for sale, not to mention you get charge money too just by put it on sale. There is also good way to know if your item will sell fast or not. Go check market first and check if there is anyone selling that item or not in market. If no one selling it is possible your item get sell fast since no one selling it except you.

Hope that helps ^^

Thanks for the great tips. With train missions kicking in, I find myself saving the products instead of selling them since I'm always in need of 1 or 2 items out of the requested list. And it usually takes quite a while to produce especially when you do not have that particular mill needed. Mills can take 30+ hrs to build. O.o