Hello everyone, first off sorry I'm not on the forums a lot but I feel like I really needed to get some opinions and maybe see if we can get things to change with the gathering system. I think it is honestly a broken system. I had two villagers who had the best mood and gave them a lunch item that should've have boosted my odds tremendously at getting an s or as class gathering item. Instead it gave me a class b item. I know that a lot of the things that they have put in to the game haven't been the best balanced systems. I think this is probably one of the top 3 on the unbalanced list. I wanna know who agrees and what points anyone can give as to why they shouldn't change how the gathering system is right now. To be honest I'm a little tired of spending the gold and giving up high class inventory to just get crap I don't really need. Plus moss and sand are over abundant as a gathering item. I am pretty sure I have too much of those two items and they don't even give me much gold back to even sell. Besides certain eco items to craft they are extremely useless. Anyways that's all I have to say hope to get some great feedback from this! Thanks everyone!!

IITDHIITJ

I just started on the Gather system and probably not that experienced to comment much. There was a round when I added a lunch and got a class B item, whereas another round, I was lucky to get a SS item with no additional lunch. Both rounds are gathered by villagers with the best mood. So I reckon it's pure luck. Although lunch MAY increase the chance of getting a better item, it's no guarantee. So now I'm not going to waste any more lunches, I'll just be patient and try my luck!

Well what I notice is having lunch or not you will still possible get Common item, it is all depend on the system what they want to give you that day. Recently I notice even train is harder to get S or SS material now. System seems to be set that way so player will use Seed when they desperate want that materials.

Base on my experience it is best to have friends that willing to help you with material you missing or need. I am lucky to have mutual who help me with some of the s or ss materials. Even in lowest price s or ss material is expensive.

So possible strategy for now is instead of using high meal and try 100 times to get the material you need and still no luck with it, you can sell those high meal for gold and then buy it from people who have s or ss material. Beside with or without the meal there is still possibility to get S or SS materials.

I also can't say that giving them a brunch would increase anything for me! Maybe they work better with an empty stomage! :D

If I feed them I mostly get nothing special. If I don't feed them and even don't care if they have heart eyes or not they bring me A, S or even SS items! It all depends on luck I think..also the chance in percent would interest me..

I haven't seen ANY difference in feeding the villagers or not. And to be honest with you, I get better items with unhappy, unfed villagers than I do with extra happy, fed ones. Go figure. 

9 hours ago, StacyLynn said:

I haven't seen ANY difference in feeding the villagers or not. And to be honest with you, I get better items with unhappy, unfed villagers than I do with extra happy, fed ones. Go figure. 

Yes! I realised that too. So I'm quite happy when villagers are unhappy. :D