Sp00by

Landmark-Eco-Joke (?)

It was december when I bought my first landmark building allover and I found the landmark upgrading system interesting. But while going forward, it was more and more I had to put into it. Okay, thats a normal thing when leveling up. But the ammount of eco needed for upgrading got more and more... ridiculous. I said to myself its okay, I will get this stupid thing to its max, because only on max level it unfolds its full beauty.

But just some days ago... it leveled up again to level 9. Yesss only one more level. How much will it be... 100.000? No, no they are greedy... maybe 200.000, even if that would already be near to being robbery but no... NO... it is 618.204 eco I have to put into a damn building that only gives me 21.870 eco in the end!!!?? Really? You can't be serious. :o

WinterFreunde.png.a449bfd8eada418c506fa06317c064c3.png

Really, do you have any idea how much I already put into that thing? How many eco? How many gold? How many seed for some gold saving stuff? Did you ever hear the word... balance? No? So here it is: Balance, b a l a n c e. It means that there should be the same worth on the pay and get side, you know? Still no illumination? Thought so... this is more out of balance than anything I've ever seen in a game. Work your fucking ass off for a lollipop... really... you are kidding us right? When will the balancing update come out? :)

I don't know in what world you live there in korea, but extraterrastrial looking letters don't mean you can expect supernatural powers from your players. Humans lifetime is limited and I'm not sure if my lifetime will be enough to get the osaka castle full (not to mention even getting it with that imbalanced gathering system). I wanted it soo hardly, because it really is beautifull, but now, I'm not sure if I wanna do that to myself. That frustrating process of spending, spending, spending... and what? oh yes... more spending... ¬¬

I thought the purpose of the landmarks is to save space by putting all that eco into one building. But in this manner it makes no sense. Thats the reason for all those ugly towns, full of crap, already given up the thought of a beautifull town, because they need the eco and the landmark goals are just unreachable.

I've calculated a bit... if I would max my "winter friends" out, only with seed decorations, it would cost me THOUSANDS of them. THOUSANDS!! I don't know how the money balancing (oh theres this mysterious word again)  in korea is. Maybe you have thousands of dollars or won to spend into a mobile game. But in the western world, we haven't. We are no such mobile game nerds here (Home Consoles and Handhelds are way more popular here). We also call mobiles games casual games, because you play it now and then, but it is not the main part of our lifes. We also have to work, eat, sleep, have friends ... a so called life.

Finally give us balancing updates... for Gathering, Trains, Landmarks, everything. It isn't funny anymore. I'm really frustrated. I'm sure I'm not alone with this. And frustrated players... frustrated CUSTOMERS... are customers who will leave one day... :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The villa even needs over 2mill. I finished some landmarks and they all need a lot of eco. I was surprised how less eco is needed for this landmark you got there! xD

Make some Bobo (owl) luckybox rounds everyday. With a bit of luck you will got it max very fast!

Edit: I know a lot players haven't patience for things like that and always want balances for everything. But well..that's how it is. Some are happy with it and some are not. I can understand you but I am also fine with how it is. Landmarks are luxurious after all..^^"

Edit the second: Nearly forgot to say: and please calm down and pay attention to your manners and pronunciation. It's disturbing!

Edited by Kyoushirou

I have several landmarks, and only one of them is maxed out. I bought the Paris Arc when it first came out and just maxed it out maybe a month ago.. but when I had that one, my gold production was a lot lower. Since I make more gold now, my others have been easier to upgrade since I only merge items I get from the gold random boxes. Paris Arc's final stage took over 1mil eco!! But using items from the random box, I can spend gold to get items that merge fairly cheap. It is a slower process, but it works well and saves a lot gold, plus no seeds get used. Landmarks are more of an investment for same space, more eco, but at a cost. If you're willing to be patient and do it the slower, cheaper way.. it is worth it. And the final upgrade does take a lot more BC that jump massively increases the eco.. like for yours going from 8k+ to almost 22k is a big increase.. and 22k eco for a 3×3 (I'm pretty sure that's the size) space is fantastic considering most 3×3 items are usually between 1,000-3,000 eco.. so in the end it'll be worth it. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StacyLynn said:

I have several landmarks, and only one of them is maxed out. I bought the Paris Arc when it first came out and just maxed it out maybe a month ago.. but when I had that one, my gold production was a lot lower. Since I make more gold now, my others have been easier to upgrade since I only merge items I get from the gold random boxes. Paris Arc's final stage took over 1mil eco!! But using items from the random box, I can spend gold to get items that merge fairly cheap. It is a slower process, but it works well and saves a lot gold, plus no seeds get used. Landmarks are more of an investment for same space, more eco, but at a cost. If you're willing to be patient and do it the slower, cheaper way.. it is worth it. And the final upgrade does take a lot more BC that jump massively increases the eco.. like for yours going from 8k+ to almost 22k is a big increase.. and 22k eco for a 3×3 (I'm pretty sure that's the size) space is fantastic considering most 3×3 items are usually between 1,000-3,000 eco.. so in the end it'll be worth it. 

There is nothing more I can add, my dear. :3