Sign in to follow this  
Kyoushirou

[BUY] Osaka Castle related crafting Items [complete]

Hello~

I buy all Items needed for Osaka Castle except for Silver Ore, which I have enough.

If someone has something left to sell me please let me know.^^

IGN: Kyoushirou

Edit: Complete, thank you. :3

Edited by Kyoushirou
  • Upvote 1

Okay so like.... lemme know if and when you get extras !! I'm trying to build mine lolol .... I literally need all as well except for silver 

• Upvote 1

I will try to help you too, my dear. ♡

First I need to return some items if I get them, since a lovely person gave me a lot of them. :3

And since she isn't using the board and is looking for oil, I would buy it, if someone would sell. 

3 hours ago, moonclea said:

Complete?!

@Shock2

you manage to get all the materials Kyoushirou?

cause mine is far from able to craft.

Yes, my dear. :3 But I would never have been able to start crafting it that fast without family and friends who collect togheter with me. ♡

I also hope that I will be able to help you again.^^ Hopefully they will add something in the future that increases luck way more than food..since I don't really think it increases much..

41 minutes ago, Kyoushirou said:

Yes, my dear. :3 But I would never have been able to start crafting it that fast without family and friends who collect togheter with me. ♡

I also hope that I will be able to help you again.^^ Hopefully they will add something in the future that increases luck way more than food..since I don't really think it increases much..

I see, congratz for you ^^

Aww thank you. Beside silver ore the rest of the material still in red color. It might takes extreme long time for me to gather and craft it ^^;

Yea those food did not do much. It kinda make me feel cheated sometimes when I use food that possible give S or SS item turn out to give me common item instead.

@...2

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much! :3

I hope luck and trading will speed it up. I wish you a lot of luck too! ♡

The most I get if I use something good like aroma candle is sand and moss..a lot of sand! xD

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2017 at 2:46 PM, Kyoushirou said:

Thank you so much! :3

I hope luck and trading will speed it up. I wish you a lot of luck too! ♡

The most I get if I use something good like aroma candle is sand and moss..a lot of sand! xD

thank you, though before I can trade anything, I need lots of money xD

Even in lowest price it is still expensive to get all the materials from trading. not to mention the caste craft price... it is expensive too.