Sign in to follow this  
Huiieee

Clarification

I notice that the restaurant menu allows buy rare ingredient using 2 seeds for the ingredient with a "u" batch. Does it stand for "u"nlimited? 

What is union shop for? How do i be part of the union?

i have villager with harvest odds x2 and x3, it refers to the chance of harvesting a bonus? 

The game does really have a help list to check so i dont understand the icons. Also, in friend list,some users have a something like a wavy thing at the top left of his icon. What does it mean?

the only purpose of gold bars are to be sold as cash? I have always wondered if any one ever buys gold bar from the market if it is used for no other purpose. 

Thanks for your attention and help in advance!~

Hi!

I believe the 'u' stands for unlimited in the sense that you can buy as many of the ingredient as you want. (I wouldn't recommend doing this since it's a waste of seeds due to there being a ton of ingredients in the market!)

The harvest odds numbers just mean that your chances of receiving extra product increase by that much. However these odds take place at random! So the more costumes/villagers with harvest odds, the better your chances are at receiving bonus product. 

The wavy thing means they are union members. To answer your questions about union, you become a member by purchasing a union packet in the seed tab. There is frugality and substantial packages. The union shop is a shop exclusive to union members. Once you buy membership and activate it, you'll be able to access the union shop.

Yes, the gold bars are to be sold as cash however depending on what costumes and villagers you have, the selling price when selling to NPC can change the value of them. (I agree that it's useless to sell them but I guess people hope that clueless players will buy them to find out what they are. People also sell their 800 xp and 1600 xp mill products for the same reason)

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask any other questions you may have. 

5 minutes ago, Huiieee said:

I have spent one seed and found out that the "u" does not stand for anything. Its just buys 1 syrup with 1 seed. 

Ouch... that really sucks to spend a seed on that :( 

20 hours ago, Huiieee said:

I have spent one seed and found out that the "u" does not stand for anything. Its just buys 1 syrup with 1 seed. 

it's ok 1 seed still easy to get back from watching advertising

20 hours ago, RavenKat said:

Ouch... that really sucks to spend a seed on that :( 

xD it's normal, I accident use my seed on things that is don't need to too before

@moonclea yeah I have too when I was lower leveled I use to accidentally seed my crop when collecting mills around it lol!! But using a seed on a restaurant item sounds baaaad. Since they're so common ya know ? @_@

23 hours ago, RavenKat said:

@moonclea yeah I have too when I was lower leveled I use to accidentally seed my crop when collecting mills around it lol!! But using a seed on a restaurant item sounds baaaad. Since they're so common ya know ? @_@

lol same accident with me. I have another one that I accident fast finish my mill/shop, just cause I press too fast to collect hearts in my town. Yea I know what you mean, since you can get the ingredient easily by visiting other town. But look at the bright side, thanks to Huiieee, now we know "U" did not stand for anything.

• Upvote 1