RavenKat

What Other Games Do YOU Play?!

Recommended Posts

I only play ET actively. Other mobile games sometimes. They are: Fire Emblem Heroes, YuGiOh Duel Links, Tab Tab Fish, Line I♡Coffee, Line Play, Line Cookie Run and Miitomo.

 

If it's also about what we play in general it's The Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild on Nintendo Switch at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RavenKat Hehe. I was gonna make a thread like that. xD 

I play many games. Mostly MMORPGs on PC and some other anime-related random mobile games. I'm currently back to playing Blade and Soul (A PC MMORPG.)

Edited by Manana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Manana, I also played Blade & Soul since closed beta but paused it. Maybe I should take a look at all the changes. xD The only MMORPG I ever loved out of all of them was Dragonica. But since the one I played shut down I never really found anything I could enjoy the same way. There is still Dragonica US, but there my artist name is taken and I don't want to start from new.^^

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently playing Story of season: Trio town for 3ds

my mobile game I am active is Everytown

Not active but in my mobile: Tales of lInk, bonbon cakery and dream house days.

I love Bonbon cakery and dream house days cause I can play it offline inside plane.

 

I play a lot of 3ds games. Since I like to take my game with me where ever I go.

Games I like : Harvest moon back to natural until harvest moon new beginning > change name> story of season to current. Rune factory series, suikoden series, Tales of series, fire emblem series,kingdom hearts series, digimon, professor Layton series, Fantasy life, and so on

 

I don't like: Horror game, shooting game, and blood splash type game

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moonclea said:

I'm currently playing Story of season: Trio town for 3ds

my mobile game I am active is Everytown

Not active but in my mobile: Tales of lInk, bonbon cakery and dream house days.

I love Bonbon cakery and dream house days cause I can play it offline inside plane.

 

I play a lot of 3ds games. Since I like to take my game with me where ever I go.

Games I like : Harvest moon back to natural until harvest moon new beginning > change name> story of season to current. Rune factory series, suikoden series, Tales of series, fire emblem series,kingdom hearts series, digimon, professor Layton series, Fantasy life, and so on

 

I don't like: Horror game, shooting game, and blood splash type game

 

Exactly the same as me, except for digimon, which I don't like and Horror games, which I like as long as they are paranormal, with ghost or mystic and not filled with stupid bloody trash.^^

 

But the most I love the Legend of Zelda Series, especially Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

But I own nearly all games of the series you mentioned on 3DS & Co. I am a big Nintendo Fan since always. xD

I am looking forward to the new Story of Seasons, since it isn't released yet where I live. :3

Edited by Kyoushirou
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Kyoushirou said:

 

Exactly the same as me, except for digimon, which I don't like and Horror games, which I like as long as they are paranormal, with ghost or mystic and not filled with stupid bloody trash.^^

 

But the most I love the Legend of Zelda Series, especially Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

But I own nearly all games of the series you mentioned on 3DS & Co. I am a big Nintendo Fan since always. xD

I am looking forward to the new Story of Seasons, since it isn't released yet where I live. :3

Yay! so happy we got many games alike

I love digimon cause of the anime and I still love it till now ^^ I just don't like the game where your digimon keep dying after certain point (i found myself stress out just see them dying)

 

I did not follow zelda series but I saw and read a bit of it

cause I saw fan made 3d short movie of majora's mask on youtube. It is quite spooky and look very well done. So I kinda curious about the story so I look it up and.... it is mystery and creepy at the same time xD

I love the main theme of zelda breath of the wind.

 

Yes Nintendo is awesome! I like how they more flexible to be able to play your past game like ds in your 3ds or new 3ds.

I am planing to get switch too. But the price is so expensive in my place now. Due it been sold out in US and Japan. The supplier double the price up TT^TT

So I am waiting for the price more reasonable besides there is not much game out for the console yet. Though my eyes been looking at that boomberman R game by konami

 

Oh I forgot to add I play animal crossing new leaf too ^^

Story of season: Trio town is Fun!

I enjoy the game so far. They seems to adjust the difficulty (not as hard as story of season) and simpler system ( shortcut to make your activity easier).

I hope it come to your place soon so you can enjoy the game and maybe we can exchange friend ID so we can play together in the multiplayer section ^^

Edited by moonclea
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only have everytown and candy crush saga (for ultimate boredom only though... :D) on my phone. I used to play few MMORPGS on PC such as Aura Kingdom and Grand Fantasia but I basically stopped using PC completely so not anymore cx So actively I only focus on and play everytown for now. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Achae said:

I only have everytown and candy crush saga (for ultimate boredom only though... :D) on my phone. I used to play few MMORPGS on PC such as Aura Kingdom and Grand Fantasia but I basically stopped using PC completely so not anymore cx So actively I only focus on and play everytown for now. ^^

I play candy crush few years ago but I got bored and annoyed at some of the level, so I stop playing.

 

I used  to play mmorpg game when I still in US, the most active one I play is Mabinogi, but after I have 3ds and about to going back to my country I just stop playing.

Reason is they are not available for my country since it is only US server. Also I am more toward game console back then due to my bad experience with online game.

 

My bad experience is with online game call TinerMe where you can dress your avatar in many outfit and some is official anime outfit (like voicaloid, hetalia, hello kitty, and etc). I love the game and so into it. I spend a lot of time and money on the gacha... and then one day it suddenly decide to close down out of the blue... like there is still many people play the game and they just release some collaboration gacha which make you believe they will be around for longer time, but no they suddenly close down.

The game now seems to get remake, rename, and available for mobile. The game is call Star Girl Fashion CocoPPaplay. It is exactly the same avatar base and outfit selection like TInerMe. I have to look away from it whenever it saw it in my googleplay under suggestion game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, moonclea said:

I play candy crush few years ago but I got bored and annoyed at some of the level, so I stop playing.

 

I used  to play mmorpg game when I still in US, the most active one I play is Mabinogi, but after I have 3ds and about to going back to my country I just stop playing.

Reason is they are not available for my country since it is only US server. Also I am more toward game console back then due to my bad experience with online game.

 

My bad experience is with online game call TinerMe where you can dress your avatar in many outfit and some is official anime outfit (like voicaloid, hetalia, hello kitty, and etc). I love the game and so into it. I spend a lot of time and money on the gacha... and then one day it suddenly decide to close down out of the blue... like there is still many people play the game and they just release some collaboration gacha which make you believe they will be around for longer time, but no they suddenly close down.

The game now seems to get remake, rename, and available for mobile. The game is call Star Girl Fashion CocoPPaplay. It is exactly the same avatar base and outfit selection like TInerMe. I have to look away from it whenever it saw it in my googleplay under suggestion game.

Oh I see :o May I ask where are you originally from, I got curious? ^^ I'm tempted to buy a 3ds but I always forget about it hehe.. Also kinda want a ps4 but I don't think I'll get that either. 

 

I also kinda stopped playing online games because of bad experiences... They always screw up things themselves and people lose money and items for it but got no refunds. Also it was sooo p2w I got bored and since I don't enjoy the game anymore I don't really want to spend on it anymore. :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Achae said:

Oh I see :o May I ask where are you originally from, I got curious? ^^ I'm tempted to buy a 3ds but I always forget about it hehe.. Also kinda want a ps4 but I don't think I'll get that either. 

 

I also kinda stopped playing online games because of bad experiences... They always screw up things themselves and people lose money and items for it but got no refunds. Also it was sooo p2w I got bored and since I don't enjoy the game anymore I don't really want to spend on it anymore. :/ 

I'll tell you from via hidden message since you are my mutual ^^

 

I have ps4 cause of kingdom hearts 3 that is plan to release in ps4 also the complete kh series coming to ps4 that is why I getting it.

 

Well I avoid using real moneny on any online games after that happen so I don't have expirence with lost money or item. But yea I understand how player can feel upset and uninterest to play the game if it happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me and my roomie Mi00ky Everytown is the game we play the most on our mobile devices, which are android Table PCs. We also have "Tab Tab Builders", "Tiny Trails" and "Walking Dead Noman's Land", but we don't play them as much as Everytown. Mostly we prefer playing on a console. That means our PS4 and PSvitas. But whenever we take a break from whatever we are doing, we have a look into EverytownThats why we are online several times per day. ^_^

 

We don't like Nintendo very much. Sure they may have some nice games, maybe it would be nice to have some of them on Playstation. But the most important reason for prefering Playstation is, that nintendo does not have a trophy or achievement system. It is nice to play a game for fun, but with sonys trophies we always have a memory of what we've played so far. And the additional challenge for getting those trophys gives us a lot of fun and we discovered several games in new ways, by trying our best to get them. Of course we are not such trophy nerds playing every dumb game just for the trophies, but we also don't wanna miss them.

 

We don't have specific favourite single games, but we have favourite genres. Horror Games like the "Resident Evil" Remakes (but not that new action crap from today) or "Until Dawn", JRPGs like "Tales of..." or "Ys" and Adventures like "Heavy Rain" or "Life is Strange" are our favourites. Also we like survival games like "Disaster Report", but there are way to few of them out there. :(

 

If you are curious about what we are playing, you may have a look on our Trophy Profile, where you can see what we played since 2012 on our Playstation Systems. ;)

 

About MMOs... our first one was Ragnarok Online, but like all online games do, our server shut down one day. We played on international server some years later, but even if it was fun, it wasn't the same. Your first game will always be your holy game, never being able to be topped by anything else. Well... we tried others but never played it longer than a few weeks. :|

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sp00by said:

For me and my roomie Mi00ky Everytown is the game we play the most on our mobile devices, which are android Table PCs. We also have "Tab Tab Builders", "Tiny Trails" and "Walking Dead Noman's Land", but we don't play them as much as Everytown. Mostly we prefer playing on a console. That means our PS4 and PSvitas. But whenever we take a break from whatever we are doing, we have a look into EverytownThats why we are online several times per day. ^_^

 

We don't like Nintendo very much. Sure they may have some nice games, maybe it would be nice to have some of them on Playstation. But the most important reason for prefering Playstation is, that nintendo does not have a trophy or achievement system. It is nice to play a game for fun, but with sonys trophies we always have a memory of what we've played so far. And the additional challenge for getting those trophys gives us a lot of fun and we discovered several games in new ways, by trying our best to get them. Of course we are not such trophy nerds playing every dumb game just for the trophies, but we also don't wanna miss them.

 

We don't have specific favourite single games, but we have favourite genres. Horror Games like the "Resident Evil" Remakes (but not that new action crap from today) or "Until Dawn", JRPGs like "Tales of..." or "Ys" and Adventures like "Heavy Rain" or "Life is Strange" are our favourites. Also we like survival games like "Disaster Report", but there are way to few of them out there. :(

 

If you are curious about what we are playing, you may have a look on our Trophy Profile, where you can see what we played since 2012 on our Playstation Systems. ;)

 

About MMOs... our first one was Ragnarok Online, but like all online games do, our server shut down one day. We played on international server some years later, but even if it was fun, it wasn't the same. Your first game will always be your holy game, never being able to be topped by anything else. Well... we tried others but never played it longer than a few weeks. :|

 
 

Oh! RO was my first MMORPG too! ^^ It use to be good but now it's gotten so bad that I stopped playing. The company that runs RO just gotten bad like many largely popular MMORPG companies. :( 

Edited by Manana
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.3.2017 at 7:37 AM, moonclea said:

Yay! so happy we got many games alike

I love digimon cause of the anime and I still love it till now ^^ I just don't like the game where your digimon keep dying after certain point (i found myself stress out just see them dying)

 

I did not follow zelda series but I saw and read a bit of it

cause I saw fan made 3d short movie of majora's mask on youtube. It is quite spooky and look very well done. So I kinda curious about the story so I look it up and.... it is mystery and creepy at the same time xD

I love the main theme of zelda breath of the wind.

 

Yes Nintendo is awesome! I like how they more flexible to be able to play your past game like ds in your 3ds or new 3ds.

I am planing to get switch too. But the price is so expensive in my place now. Due it been sold out in US and Japan. The supplier double the price up TT^TT

So I am waiting for the price more reasonable besides there is not much game out for the console yet. Though my eyes been looking at that boomberman R game by konami

 

Oh I forgot to add I play animal crossing new leaf too ^^

Story of season: Trio town is Fun!

I enjoy the game so far. They seems to adjust the difficulty (not as hard as story of season) and simpler system ( shortcut to make your activity easier).

I hope it come to your place soon so you can enjoy the game and maybe we can exchange friend ID so we can play together in the multiplayer section ^^

 

I can highly recommend the Zelda series! Especially Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. :3 Also the wind waker is fun. But also Breath of the wild is a great game..it just hasn't the real Zelda spirit, since they try something new. So it's very different from the others.^^

 

You think the same way about Nintendo like I do.^^ And I also know the problem with the Switch.. At my location we got only 28(!) Switch consoles! xD I preordered for over one year so I gladly got one.^^"

I have the new Bomberman and it's funny. Playing it togheter with friends.^^

 

I also play animal crossing. My favourite villager is Punchy..since wild world back then, cause he was my first best animal friend. xD

I think I own the most main game series published or made by Nintendo.. Others spend money on alcohol or cigarettes and I not but into games to relax or playing with family/friends like I always say.^^

 

I am very excited in the new Story of Seasons! And great they change the difficulty a bit! And of course we can exchange friendcodes.^^ I haven't many online friends on my consoles but good ones and we even are already mutuals on ET! xD

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2017 at 4:59 AM, Kyoushirou said:

 

I can highly recommend the Zelda series! Especially Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. :3 Also the wind waker is fun. But also Breath of the wild is a great game..it just hasn't the real Zelda spirit, since they try something new. So it's very different from the others.^^

 

You think the same way about Nintendo like I do.^^ And I also know the problem with the Switch.. At my location we got only 28(!) Switch consoles! xD I preordered for over one year so I gladly got one.^^"

I have the new Bomberman and it's funny. Playing it togheter with friends.^^

 

I also play animal crossing. My favourite villager is Punchy..since wild world back then, cause he was my first best animal friend. xD

I think I own the most main game series published or made by Nintendo.. Others spend money on alcohol or cigarettes and I not but into games to relax or playing with family/friends like I always say.^^

 

I am very excited in the new Story of Seasons! And great they change the difficulty a bit! And of course we can exchange friendcodes.^^ I haven't many online friends on my consoles but good ones and we even are already mutuals on ET! xD

Yay! I will let you know my friend code via secret message when I got my 3ds (I leave mine at home today)

Since we play many similar game that have multi play option we might able to do multi play for other games as well ^^

 

I try zelda before the anniversary ver one that is free from eshop. I play and don't know what I am doing and I lost interest very fast. but I might try the one you list, when I have the time. So many games I want to play, but my play time get shorter and shorter xD

That is when you start missing school where you have more time to play, specially during summer break. When you start working there is no break,.

 

My favorite villager is Marina, the pink octopus. She is cute and very nice villager. I also like Coco even though some people see her scary, I have her in my town the longest like the beginning of new leaf. I also like many others villagers in animal crossing. I like the recent free update where you can use amiibo card, it makes invite villagers much easier. I also like the mini game they add into it. Plus the path can stop the villagers to move to the place you don't want to be. But I haven't play the game for a while due to new game come out and my time getting less and less to play game.

 

I play boomberman in ps1 with my brother and the game look just like the one we used to play so it feel nostalgic. Plus switch is portable and the controller can be 2 controllers I can't wait to play the game with my family members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now