Sign in to follow this  
moonclea

Hacking Password case

Hi all,

I don't know how often it happen since I never run to hacking password case. But few of my mutual experience it, so I just sharing info about it to everyone.

Hacking password is when someone try to unlock your locked shop/mill or stall without your permission (you did not invite them or give them the password)

Most of the cases usually happen with locked shops. But it can be avoided, with owner request reject or accept. So it is not very harmful since usually owner can reject and block the person.

However it is not the same case with stall item password got hacked. Cause once someone input the password, they can buy the item straight without any approval. 

I know a player that recently got stall password hacked and Luckily she said it is just chestnut. Imagine if it is S or SS craft material.... and you reserve it for a friend @Shock2

I don't know how people have time to try possibility of 4 digit password. I heard my mutual said cause her password too easy. So I wonder if harder password and never the same password will help avoid these problem. That is all from me today, hope these info help. Thank you for your time.

• Upvote 4

From what I have seen most people use fairly easy passwords, I even often use 0000 as a password xD Although I can't imagine even bothering to try to guess a password. Perhaps some of those cases are people always using the same password so someone just uses one they know you've used?

Edited by Starlightt
  • Upvote 2

I never got pw hacked myself but I know friends who also made that experience.

At least we can see who bought our stuff and still are able to block that player. But of course it is very sad if something like that happened at all!

I think the only way to prevent something like that is to use difficult pws, changing them often..blocking those players directly. There isn't really anything like a 'hacking-player away spray' we can use but we can make it them as difficult as possible.^^

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Kyoushirou said:

I never got pw hacked myself but I know friends who also made that experience.

At least we can see who bought our stuff and still are able to block that player. But of course it is very sad if something like that happened at all!

I think the only way to prevent something like that is to use difficult pws, changing them often..blocking those players directly. There isn't really anything like a 'hacking-player away spray' we can use but we can make it them as difficult as possible.^^

Yea we can see who bought our stuff, but I see some difficulty we will run to when trying to block them.

Not all player have alphabet letter name some have Chinese, Japanese, or Vietnam which our mobile won't have the letter, so try to search them will be harder ^^;

So the best solution will be :

Harder password, change password often, and do the trading when your friend or mutual are online so the trade end faster without any interruption.

• Upvote 2