Ukerin

Craft shop questions

Question

14 answers to this question

On 2/17/2017 at 0:20 AM, Ukerin said:

Where do you get a craft shop?And what can you craft?

Heya! Have you seen this FAQ thread on crafting yet? --> click here! <--

It has pictures of where to go to craft shops, which ones you can craft, and more.

You have to be lvl 40 to be able to look at the gathering/crafting menus though, unfortunately! 

Did that answer your questions? If not ask away and I will try to help!

Thanks it just takes so long to long to level up .Wish I knew of a faster way then planting crops and collecting from the mills.

3 hours ago, Ukerin said:

I made level 40 now what do I do?

You go gather material, after have the material you then can start craft.

please look on the guide below to help you start.

Thanks one question you do need certain shops and mills for crafting right? I have a bunch of materials stored up but still cannot craft anything that is why I ask that.

7 hours ago, Ukerin said:

Thanks one question you do need certain shops and mills for crafting right? I have a bunch of materials stored up but still cannot craft anything that is why I ask that.

No you don't need any shop or mills to do crafting

You should be able to craft the mill/shop, structure, or unique as long as you get all require materials and the money (gold or seed) you also have to wait for it to finish crafting. Each crafting have different crafting time, some might takes you few days to complete. Look closely on the shop you going to craft. If there is red color in the number, if yes it tells you what you still missing. When you get all the requirement the number should be white color and you can craft the shop you want.

Edited by moonclea

9 hours ago, Ukerin said:

Sorry but I am still confused I have enough materials to make peridot broch but I still cannot do it.

If you have all of the materials, the quantity needed will turn white (instead of red when you don't have all of them). If all of the materials are there, there is a button below the shop with a gold amount (a few million gold) that will also be lit up when you have the gold required to make the shop. Once you have the amount of gold needed, press the button to start crafting. It takes awhile to craft, or you can hit the seed button to craft instantly if you don't feel like waiting. If you do choose to save your seeds and wait, when it's done the little number notification on the craft tab will show up and go to the broach shop and collect the completed shop which will then move into your inventory. ?