Sign in to follow this  
GM_Tom

[FEATURE] Gather

What is [Gather]?

You can Gather using Villagers to collect some new materials that can be used for [Craft].

1. Prepare to Gather!

* Requirements

- Town level of 40 or above

- At least 2 Villagers acquired from the main quests.

채집1.png

* Use the menu on the bottom left to find the page below:

채집2.png

* When first opened, the World Map should have only one region unlocked.

1) The number of Gathering done

2) The available number of Villagers for Gathering

3) The name of the region

4, 5, 6) The places available for Gathering is labeled "...', and in process of Gathering should be marked with a magnifying glass.

7) New Map to be unlocked; different types of materials can be gathered there.

2. Start Gathering!

Different Maps have different collectibles. Every material is rated for its quality.

채집3.png

1) You can select one of the regions to Gather. Current region is colored in orange.

2) You can select one of the subregions.

3) The list of the materials that can be Gathered on the subregion.

4) You can "Buy Now" instead of using Villager.

5) Available Villagers are numbered, and you can select them to go Gather.

6) The time it takes to finish Gathering is marked. You can tap on "Go Gather" to start Gathering. You have to have selected 2 Villagers and Lunch can also be selected, but it's not a must. You need to spend certain amount of Gold for Gathering.

* Using Villagers with better condition increases the probability of gathering materials with higher quality.

- Condition changes randomly

채집4.png

3. Finish Gathering!

Gathering does not "fail." The quality of the materials varies randomly. These materials are used to "Craft," so keep them safely!

채집5.png

1) You can check the Villagers and Lunch used for Gathering.

2) You can tap on "Done" when the Gathering is done.

3) You'll be able to collect materials once you tap on "Done." It will be stored in your Storage. 

4. Things to Remember!

1) Your Town level must be at least 40 to Gather.

2) Only the Villagers obtained via quests can be used to Gather.

3) 2 Villagers are needed to start Gathering.

4) Villagers can be used in Restaurant and for Gathering at the same time.

5) If you have many Villagers, you can use them to Gather in multiple regions.

6) The material's quality is determined randomly. The quality attributed ranges SS, S, A, B, C, SS being the best.

7) You can check the Gathered materials at [Tool - Keep/Sell - Storage].

8) Please be cautious as the goods used to progress in the game will not be refunded.

• Upvote 1

Also note!!

1) although area 2, Around Mist Forest, has a warning at the bottom about some maps being union-only to gather, all of map 2 itself is NOT UNION ONLY, anyone can unlock and gather there! (maybe map 3, coming soon, will be union only?)

2) all of the gathering items from both maps can also be gotten from the trains as rewards, including highest SS quality! (though rare there too of course!)

• Upvote 1

I was really excited for this feature to open up. But when I started sending the villagers on their gathering mission, I am getting pretty common items. SO THEN I decided to go through the market place to buy the dishes for them to eat while they gather so the search outcomes give me a better product and STILL get common objects that I don't need. I just want the Mammoth, Reina's Pool and Osaka Castle. Things are too expensive. Gathering is upsetting me. But I want to enjoy all the facets of this game. I will never quit playing. TOM HELP!

On 26.4.2018 at 4:04 PM, CuntyW said:

I was really excited for this feature to open up. But when I started sending the villagers on their gathering mission, I am getting pretty common items. SO THEN I decided to go through the market place to buy the dishes for them to eat while they gather so the search outcomes give me a better product and STILL get common objects that I don't need. I just want the Mammoth, Reina's Pool and Osaka Castle. Things are too expensive. Gathering is upsetting me. But I want to enjoy all the facets of this game. I will never quit playing. TOM HELP!

On 26.4.2018 at 4:23 PM, CuntyW said:

I sent Chelsea and Irvin to the Rainbow Forrest with a CB Snowball and got Limestone?! kinda upset!

The things you want are quite valuable, so you won't get them very easily. Also using lunches don't guarantee you better items, they just increase the chance and since we don't know the percentages, it might just be from 0,1%>0,2%.

I recommend going for quantity rather than quality, instead of sending your villagers on a mission with a ss lunch, save the money and send them multiple times. It also helps doing different missions at the same time, but that would require unlocking more villagers from the quests.

Personally I have been doing this multiple times a day without any lunches and can confirm that you can get SS items.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1