Question

So i'm on level 35 but i only have 4 villagers, i really want to get new villagers (irvin) but a quest that rewards me a villagers until now never come out. I saw a couple of people in my friend list who level is between 29-34 and they have 5 villagers. I wonder why i still haven't receive the quest to get the villagers. And since i'm on level 35 now i opened a restaurant and i need to open the new menu but i need irvin to open the menu. Please help T T

1 answer to this question

43 minutes ago, Onnalim said:

So i'm on level 35 but i only have 4 villagers, i really want to get new villagers (irvin) but a quest that rewards me a villagers until now never come out. I saw a couple of people in my friend list who level is between 29-34 and they have 5 villagers. I wonder why i still haven't receive the quest to get the villagers. And since i'm on level 35 now i opened a restaurant and i need to open the new menu but i need irvin to open the menu. Please help T T

Don't worry Onnalim, hang in there ^^ You'll get a quest with a villager reward sooner or later. In the meantime you might find this thread helpful to measure your progress until Irvin villager reward and prepare for future quests. :)