Sign in to follow this  
(IGN) IITDHIITJ

Wild Boars

Question

So I have been trying to get the wild boars to show up in my town. I have been waiting for more than two days now, and still no boars. My main question is what is the probability rate that the boars will show up, and do all my crops in each town have to be dead? Right now they're only dead in one of my towns but not all three and i am not sure if that has a change on the probability of the wild boars appearing. Thank you very much for reading and your time. I appreciate any info I can get ^_^

sincerely,

IITDHIITJ

Edited by (IGN) IITDHIITJ

4 answers to this question

Sorry, but this is the first time i'm hearing about this. What is this, a new feature? Where did you hear about it? Now i'm curious :D

So from what I'm understanding it's been a feature for a while. I heard about it from other people attempting to get the wild boars to come to there towns but where also having troubles due to people helping their crops. 

I see! If helping revive crops stops it, then it's going to be hard to make them appear >_< I hope we get more info on that! I want to see those boars too *_*