Sign in to follow this  
Evelin93

How to really delete a friend

Question

I have a lot of friends from my town that already been inactive or they really left the game, but if I deleted them, I just have around 150 spaces for them...in "follow" list,

But I noticed if I already deleted more than 150 friends...the friends in the "follow" list aren't change

So I cant find the new friend who added me so that I can add them back.

I even blocked Some of them..but the "block" list only available for 100 blocked friends...

6 answers to this question

Unfortunately as of now there is no way to delete a follower. You can try adding back people that visit you! If you aren't mutuals with them, it probably means they just added you.

• Upvote 1

Block them (thus removing them from your follow list) then go to your block list (found inside "options") and remove their names from the block list. Now they won't be inside any of your lists. =)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Tialunar said:

Block them (thus removing them from your follow list) then go to your block list (found inside "options") and remove their names from the block list. Now they won't be inside any of your lists. =)

Clever!

On 11/18/2016 at 0:47 AM, Tialunar said:

Wow never though of that. But don't know if I want to try that cause if I did I have like over 150 people to bock and it is.... too much work.... =_=;

On 11/18/2016 at 0:47 PM, Tialunar said:

Hoo...I ll try this...

On 18 November 2016 at 10:35 PM, RavenKat said:

Clever!

Lol, thanks Raven.

On 19 November 2016 at 5:46 PM, moonclea said:

Wow never though of that. But don't know if I want to try that cause if I did I have like over 150 people to bock and it is.... too much work.... =_=;

Yeah it is! 150 plus all the new friends/players.. I'll just check my visitor list instead ?