Sign in to follow this  
H0n3b33

What time does heart boost event end?? Also will these events be frequent and regular?

Question

Heya! Asked in the event forum but no answer there.

The heart event runs Oct 29-31, but what timezone is it?? I assumed UTC at first, but I noticed during the 28th UTC time the event had already begun. Does this mean the event is on Seoul timezone by chance?? And is the event until the end of the 31st? Meaning 31st at 11:59pm in UTC/Seoul time/whatever?

Would love to have more specific info on time! I really want to take advantage of every minute of this event. Thank you!!

Also! Will these events become a regular thing? Like maybe every weekend after an update, or twice a month?? I would love to have enough hearts to actually collect all the heart items every update, with extra hearts to use the heart quick harvest feature!

Also. I remember the few months when hearts were consistently as frequent as they are now during the heart boost event. How come the heart collection balance changed? I found the previous amount, which is now reserved for the heart boost event, a perfect amount. We got enough hearts from visiting 150 friends daily to buy all the items plus a couple spares, with enough hearts left over to do a heart-quick-harvest a day or two. Anyone who didn't visit their friends didn't have enough hearts to buy every item but they still had the seed option if they wanted. It was a perfect balance in my opinion. However, I am at least glad these high heart collection amounts are brought back at least for a weekend!

• Upvote 1

3 answers to this question

I wanna know the time too!! I feel like I missed a day of this event D: and all hours are precious for heart collecting! :) 

I fully agree with h0n3!

The time for the heart boost is in UTC, but it started a little earlier than pre-schedule.

The event will last until tomorrow morning around 01:00 AM (UTC) , since I have to toggle it off manually when I hit the office. @...2

• Upvote 1