H0n3b33

Will we get this restaurant in the future??

Question

So, I was wondering, will we ever get the Korean Everytown's variant of the restaurant??? Probably a Tom question lol!!

restaurantalt_zps9wtrmmjd.jpg

I know we're on a different timeline than them, but I would love to know if we have this in the future, or if we could beg for it to be added!!!

First of all, it has more eco!! Second, it's so much smaller for how much eco it has! It's infinitely better stat-wise than the version we have.

But third of all, and most importantly, it is smaller, cuter, and easier to use in decorating!!! I was going to make a post in ideas/suggestions begging us to be able to move/put away the restaurant, or move it to another town or something, but if we could get this variation it would be even better. For me, decorating towns is the most fun part of the game. I know I am not alone in this! And I wish very much that I had had 2nd or 3rd town before I got my restaurant so I could've put it in one of those towns, but alas it is stuck in my first main town! And while the restaurant building is super cute, it doesn't always match what decorating I want to do in my main town. But I always have to make it fit because I can't put it away or move it, and it's way too big to try and hide behind a tree or something. If moving restaurants to another town or putting them away is utterly impossible, than at least it would be nice to have a choice to upgrade the restaurant to this smaller higher eco version that we could use in decorating much easier!! Like if I want an all winter theme and simply don't want any non-snow items out, I could at least hide this restaurant version behind a building so it wasn't showing and disrupting my theme. 

Anyway thanks for your help as always!! I look forward to hearing if this is possible!!

• Upvote 3

6 answers to this question

This is the same restaurant that we have, but only the looks have changed.

I'll see if we can fit the change in our update schedule next month.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, H0n3b33 said:

So, I was wondering, will we ever get the Korean Everytown's variant of the restaurant??? Probably a Tom question lol!!

I know we're on a different timeline than them, but I would love to know if we have this in the future, or if we could beg for it to be added!!!

First of all, it has more eco!! Second, it's so much smaller for how much eco it has! It's infinitely better stat-wise than the version we have.

But third of all, and most importantly, it is smaller, cuter, and easier to use in decorating!!! I was going to make a post in ideas/suggestions begging us to be able to move/put away the restaurant, or move it to another town or something, but if we could get this variation it would be even better. For me, decorating towns is the most fun part of the game. I know I am not alone in this! And I wish very much that I had had 2nd or 3rd town before I got my restaurant so I could've put it in one of those towns, but alas it is stuck in my first main town! And while the restaurant building is super cute, it doesn't always match what decorating I want to do in my main town. But I always have to make it fit because I can't put it away or move it, and it's way too big to try and hide behind a tree or something. If moving restaurants to another town or putting them away is utterly impossible, than at least it would be nice to have a choice to upgrade the restaurant to this smaller higher eco version that we could use in decorating much easier!! Like if I want an all winter theme and simply don't want any non-snow items out, I could at least hide this restaurant version behind a building so it wasn't showing and disrupting my theme. 

Anyway thanks for your help as always!! I look forward to hearing if this is possible!!

I've wanted this version too! I had no idea that it was their version. I was like wait... People eating outside and that's it?? It really is so much cuter and easier to work with and incorporate rather than make the restaurant building look like it belongs in the town lol!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RavenKat said:

I've wanted this version too! I had no idea that it was their version. I was like wait... People eating outside and that's it?? It really is so much cuter and easier to work with and incorporate rather than make the restaurant building look like it belongs in the town lol!

I agreeeeeeee! I like both versions, but if I had to choose one, this little outdoor cafe is definitely my favorite! And it would help with decorating my town so much lool I've been wanting to try a couple different themes but they would all be funny with the big restaurant shop, like I wanted to do a big super fairyland theme ♡♡♡ 

Also yeah I dunnk why we can't move the restaurant. I mean I understand the restaurant might be closed or inaccessible while put away, that makes sense... but when placing the restaurant it was all "make sure you are sure cause you can't put away/move!!!" so I'm guessing it's hard for them coding wise or something? 乁(ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ)ㄏ

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, GM_Tom said:

This is the same restaurant that we have, but only the looks have changed.

I'll see if we can fit the change in our update schedule next month.

@Shock2

@Happy3

@Happy2

I'm so excited for this possibility!!!! TY for answering Tom!! ♡♡♡

On 10/22/2016 at 4:35 PM, H0n3b33 said:

So your the reason why we have the nice smaller restaurant!!! Lol,  I was just flipping through old posts and spotted this.. thank goodness you said it and we got it or my Christmas town would look a little weird right now, haha.. plus I have absolutely no room for anything else, so the extra space is great. After the update I didn't realize it changed until I went to look for it and it was gone!- hidden behind another building, lol. It really is a great change ;)

• Upvote 1