Poodies

Few questions ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

Question

Hello I have few questions about game recently got second town and I like the game while reading forums I saw that you can get free seeds from watching videos  but i have no option is there a way to turn it on? Also are there ever in games events or side games to fill the time when waiting on things to grow 

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Poodies said:

Hello I have few questions about game recently got second town and I like the game while reading forums I saw that you can get free seeds from watching videos  but i have no option is there a way to turn it on? Also are there ever in games events or side games to fill the time when waiting on things to grow 

The video for seed feature is for android only, if you have iOS you won't be able to find the seed videos since the icon doesn't exist.

There isn't much to do while you wait, you can go visit and help your friends' mills but that's about it. Maybe they will add features later that keeps the player on the app more!

DdNicely put Ravenkat, since I know you, too, struggle with having iOS. Usually while your crops grow, this is where a lot of people do their real life stuff. But if say you're on at night and just want to keep playing, I find that chatting with friends tends so soak up a lot of time--and connects you to other players. I can honestly say, and RavenKat can confirm since she is one of them, that I do a lot of talking with players and we have become actual friends past the point of the game. Also, you can heart farm. Which in the forum, General Topics→Mini playing guide, there is lots of great info in there as well as a very productive heart farming technique that H0n3b33 and myself use, and RavenKat has also tried it and agreed it's effectiveness. So the thousands of hearts you need per item in the heart shop won't be so hard to acquire. One of my other favorite things to do that takes up time is redecorating! There are so many different things you can do with what we have. Check out some of your favorite towns and get some new ideas to implement in your town, or just try out something new for yourself. But I like having a whole new fresh look to my town, and it keep things interesting. Hope this fills in your gaming gaps ;)

Edited by StacyLynn
Adding other thoughts^^
  • Upvote 1