Puniko

Missing ads

Question

I'm having problems with ads. Most of the time i click to watch them, i see nothing. The round waiting bar rotates and disappears. Clock counter starts and after the cooldown i'm still at 0/10 (at least it doesn't reduce uses). It's really frustrating to wait over a minute after a failed ad only to... wait again v_v.

Is this a problem with ads in general? Or is it my location, cause some ads are restricted to different continent or something? Can i do something for this to work normally?

• Upvote 1

11 answers to this question

Multiple people have had this issue unfortunately. You can try emailing and see if your device or location is the issue although it might just be an issue from the update. Hope it's fixed soon D:

• Upvote 1

I'm having the same problem! When this happens to me, I usually wait an hour and try again. Usually in an hour or two the ads have... refreshed or reset or whatever. 

Maybe the people who pay for ads only pay for so many an hour or so, and when people watch em all up it takes a while for more to become available? I know some games I've played had a daily ad limit, and when all the players watched all the ads for that day no one could watch any more. So ours might just have an hourly ad allowance or the like.

• Upvote 1

It was happening to me too when I tried to watch a number of ads in a row. Going to visit Friends in between viewing ads fixed it for me. 

Correction: It fixed it for a couple ads, but I guess Flero caught on to it and broke it that too. :/ 

I tried Clear Cache and Force Stop, but it didn't work at all...

Edited by Hayarin
still broken
  • Upvote 1

Same here. I got the same issue since yesterday. Maybe far away location like cottage in Mountains or so are more unstable? 

@HOn..i thought so too, but tried to watch exactly 5 min after new day. Here at 1 pm. And nothing happend. Sometime i am lucky and can have 1/10 but this is not the key, is it.? I agree its really frustrating..hope it will soon be fixed x.x.

@sailor I already reinstalled the full game, deleted cache, loged in and out so many times..i even switched to mobil data, cause it could have been unstable wlan. But absolutely nothing changed the dead vids. Did we miss a supportapp update or something. Does vids require a certain app in background?

Well..guess we have to seat und wait. Would Someone like a cup of tea;)

Best greetings Kasuneko:)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all the replies, at least i'm not the only one ;D

I emailed them like Michelle adviced and they said i should wait few hours for the next pool of ads. Like h0n3 adviced. It's been over a week since then and i tried every now and then and i only got to see an ad like 3 times. What's worse, i still had 0/10 after watching and reward went to my 2nd account everytime ;D 

I think i should accept it, no ad rewards for me... v_v

4 hours ago, Puniko said:

Thanks for all the replies, at least i'm not the only one ;D

I emailed them like Michelle adviced and they said i should wait few hours for the next pool of ads. Like h0n3 adviced. It's been over a week since then and i tried every now and then and i only got to see an ad like 3 times. What's worse, i still had 0/10 after watching and reward went to my 2nd account everytime ;D 

I think i should accept it, no ad rewards for me... v_v

So it's working fine for your 2nd account, but not your main?, Correct?..bc I don't think you mean it the way I'm reading it --which is that you watch them on your main account and your 2nd account is getting the rewards your main account should be getting-- I'm pretty sure it's just miswording, so, if it is working for your 2nd account then there has to be a way for it to work on your main. Do you have a phone cleanup app? I do, and when I do a scan to clean out junk data files, a lot of it is from ads. Idk if this would help at all, but maybe your phone just needs a good boost. I have my main account through Google, and my 2nd though fb. My 2nd never gives me issues with the ads, but my main account does sometimes where I'll go to watch and it's blank then restarts the countdown time for next veiwing- same as you.. but if I clean out junk files and wait 15minutes, no problem at all. Not sure if it's coincidence or if there is a connection that it does help, but it's worth a try to be able to get free seeds.

Oh, no, it's not working for my 2nd account. I watched the ad on main account, then got no reward, counter was still 0/10 and after relogging i found the reward at my 2nd acc mailbox. I don't watch ads on my 2nd at all since it stopped working. Oh, and I clean my tablet daily with an app.

Anyway, today it seems to be working, got to 2 ads so far! (wow) And i just saw the news on forums about the ads, seems they are working on it :)

Edited by Puniko

1 hour ago, Puniko said:

Anyway, today it seems to be working, got to 2 ads so far! (wow) And i just saw the news on forums about the ads, seems they are working on it :)

Glad it started working for you! And yes!, I saw the post about it too. At least it has been addressed as a problem and some kind of effort is being made ;)

2 hours ago, StacyLynn said:

Glad it started working for you! And yes!, I saw the post about it too. At least it has been addressed as a problem and some kind of effort is being made ;)

Well, i got to see 3 ads before it died again, but still better than any other day since it broke ;D Hope they fix it ^^

I just wanted to say, that most of the time i still get 1 or 0 ads a day. And it's mostly 10k gold reward. I really miss 2 seeds a day compared to 1 or 0 seeds a week now v_v

You guys think they really can fix this? I'm afraid there's nothing they can do... It's just not enough ads for us all :/

• Upvote 1