Slushious

How does the Theme Park Tickets/Gold works? And 3rd Town any quest/reward?

Question

I noticed that we harvest gold from the 2 new theme park items ....what can we do with the gold? 

And how does the theme park ticket works? What do we use it for?

Does the 3rd town come with any quest? If so, what are the quest and rewards like? 

Love the new updates =D but noticed that there's no promotions on the seed package =( 

Thanks all for the insight.

2 answers to this question

I can answer part of this, since I just learned it myself!

Tickets are what is needed to start/run a theme park item (carousel and ferris wheel for now, take 5 each), and you buy the tickets outright with gold (100k for 10). You get gold bars for finishing them that can be sold for 100k gold each from your item storage! I dont know if gold bars have any other function or future purpose though. 

3rd town doesn't come with any extra quests, there's only the regular multitown quests showing up for me that you unlock with 2nd town.

Edited by H0n3b33
typoooooo

On 9/22/2016 at 9:49 AM, Slushious said:

I noticed that we harvest gold from the 2 new theme park items ....what can we do with the gold? 

Gold bars can be sold for 100k gold* from your inventory! Its like some nice pocket change you can save then sell for when you really need it lol.  ^^

And how does the theme park ticket works? What do we use it for?

The 'theme park' like the Ferris wheel and carousel need 5 tickets to operate. After 96 hours of production time, the carousel produces 2 bars of gold and the Ferris wheel produces 3 respectively~ ^_^

Does the 3rd town come with any quest? If so, what are the quest and rewards like? 

3rd town doesn't come with it's own set of quests~ when you're on your 3rd town, you'll have the same exact quests that show up in your 2nd town. Rip 2nd town quests, they shall be known as multi town quests now lol jk

@Evil

P. S. Hopefully this clears things up a bit ^_^