Freckled

Unable to Open game at all?

Question

As of this morning at 9:30am Central time, I was able to play Everytown. However, at around 11:00 am central, suddenly the game will do nothing but crash. I've cleared the cache in hopes that would help, but I am currently terrified to clear 'data' due to the fact there are no comments or references to if I will lose all the town information, purchases, etc. I'm not sure if everything has saved for the log in, as all I have is my google+ account on it. 

Is any one else experiencing immediate black screen + crashing with their game?

4 answers to this question

Your game should be completely saved to your google+. If you clear the data it'll just log you out and you'll most likely have to create a new account to get into your old account. Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. If that doesnt work then restart your phone. And if that doesn't work then try emailing them!

Hi, clearing data and cache & reinstalling will not affect your account in any way.

Please try wiping it out and reinstalling the game and let me know if the problem persists.

8 hours ago, ♡Michelle♡ said:

Your game should be completely saved to your google+. If you clear the data it'll just log you out and you'll most likely have to create a new account to get into your old account. Try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. If that doesnt work then restart your phone. And if that doesn't work then try emailing them!

8 hours ago, GM_Tom said:

Hi, clearing data and cache & reinstalling will not affect your account in any way.

Please try wiping it out and reinstalling the game and let me know if the problem persists.

Clearing the data worked!

I am also having this problem. I tried clearing the data and reinstalling this morning and then it worked then. However, now that I am trying to get back in the game about 1.5hrs later it is crashing right away again. :(