Sign in to follow this  
moonclea

Chelsea in wonderland fanart

Hi all!

This is art of my favorite character Chelsea with Tom (chibi ver).

This art take me maybe like 10 or 12 hours to complete. I draw the sketch yesterday. Scan it and work it on computer with Paint.Net program for about 8 hours today. Consider how long I haven't been drawing, it turn out lovely~ >~<

Why I draw Alice in wonderland theme?

Well one of Chelsea outfit bunny girl remind me of alice in wonderland so I decide to draw Chelsea as Alice and Tom as mad hatter. Original I plan to draw more character but I'm afraid can't finish it so I decide to just go with this two. Beside I found Tom and Chelsea pairing much cuter. Though Chelsea have one side love TT^TT cause Tom love someone else... so at least in my art Chelsea can have her dream come true.

Chelsea in wonderland (Done).jpg

• Upvote 5

22 hours ago, Kyoushirou said:

It's very cute and also a great idea. I also like the decent coloring and how innocent chelsea looks. :3 It is also a really nice pairing. ♡

Thank you Kyoushirou ^^

The color just come to me on my 1st try and I'm glad the colors go well with each other.

Yes they are cute pairing. It will be nice if it happen, but doubt it since Chelsea not everytown heroine. Lena is the heroine as it is written in her character profile. So if we follow usual shoujo love story pattern Tom will end with Lena TT^TT

• Upvote 1

Your artwork is really cute! The Alice theme really suits their costumes.

Love the pretty pastels and sweets. 

@Happy2

p/s: Wish there was a Chelsea emoji 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, moonclea said:

Thank you Kyoushirou ^^

The color just come to me on my 1st try and I'm glad the colors go well with each other.

Yes they are cute pairing. It will be nice if it happen, but doubt it since Chelsea not everytown heroine. Lena is the heroine as it is written in her character profile. So if we follow usual shoujo love story pattern Tom will end with Lena TT^TT

You may be right. This triangle relationship is very sad. I also like chelsea a bit more than lena, because she is helpful and sincerely and shy in a cute way. ^^