Sign in to follow this  
H0n3b33

Roto Box - [SEG] 2-Flat - is it possible to get?

Question

Hey, has anyone gotten the [SEG] 2-Flat from the Roto Random box lately?

I ask because I've spent tens and tens of millions on that box over the last couple months, and have not gotten one. I was wondering if maybe the box was broken and wasn't giving it out like it should be, or if I'm just that unlucky lol.

Thanks for any help!

• Upvote 1

10 answers to this question

I think the bigger question is why do they call it "random" box? It is clearly chance. I never bother with the more expensive boxes, I take a chance and get the worst results. @...1

18 hours ago, Sailor said:

I think the bigger question is why do they call it "random" box? It is clearly chance. I never bother with the more expensive boxes, I take a chance and get the worst results. @...1

LOL i know right??? They're horrible evil expensive little money sinks, and yet i am so addicted to them!! I want all the things and i'm gonna be misrably poor forever cause of it. evil boxes

5 hours ago, Kyoushirou said:

You mean that house left to roto? If yes then I got it about two days ago. I hope you will get it soon. :3

Thankyou do much for letting me know!! At least i can have hope that i will get one soon! thankyou for the hopes ^-^♡

• Upvote 1

They should make an event where the box chances are better. Or at least not put stuff worth 20k-50k if you spend 6x that amount minimum 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, H0n3b33 said:

Thankyou do much for letting me know!! At least i can have hope that i will get one soon! thankyou for the hopes ^-^♡

You're very welcome. I wish you a lot of luck! :3

• Upvote 1

I seem to have better luck if I save a lot up and then use it all at once on the "random" boxes.  If I use a little here, say 5 mil, and a little there, I pretty much just waste all my money on bottom of the barrel items.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AutumnSky said:

I seem to have better luck if I save a lot up and then use it all at once on the "random" boxes.  If I use a little here, say 5 mil, and a little there, I pretty much just waste all my money on bottom of the barrel items.

I notice the same!

If I do 5mil worth, but one at a time over the course of a day or two, I'll get just the 40k gold and the flower bucket. Never get good items buying one-at-a-time, even if I spend millions doing it.

If I do 5mil at once using the "buy more - 5 boxes" option, I'll get a few better items in the mix like springs and a healing bed. Same amount spent, but better rewards. Almost never get high tier stuff when only buying a few boxes though. I don't get it every other time, I don't get it every three times... usually just middle-tier stuff.

BUT if I do 10+ mil at once using "buy more - 5 boxes" option, I'll get usually a couple churches or houses as well as healing beds and springs. Every time. If the rate of getting rarer items was consistent, I'd be getting rare stuff every other time or every three times of doing 3-5mil batches, but it seems like spending more money all at once grants you access to higher tier items.

After how much money I've spent on boxes at this point, I feel like it can't be coincidence!

• Upvote 2

Funny thing...for me it's the oppisite. If I use the "buy more" button, I usually got the 40k and other lower prizes. If I just buy one and one again I got really fast high eco prizes or new villagers. It never happened to me when I used "buy more". Strange...so my luck works different? o.O

Edited by Kyoushirou
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kyoushirou said:

Funny thing...for me it's the oppisite. If I use the "buy more" button, I usually got the 40k and other lower prizes. If I just buy one and one again I got really fast high eco prizes or new villagers. It never happened to me when I used "buy more". Strange...so my luck works different? o.O

weird!! maybe luck is different for people? or we just happen to get our own different patterns by chance (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ” your luck sounds way better though!! congrats lol!!

if i wasnt so lazy I'd start truly recording luckyboxes in a spreadsheet to find out any possible patterns or rarity odds. oh well!! 

• Upvote 1

It really is weird. I asked my mother and she also got the good things only with buy one and one like me. Two other friends poorly never had really luck with one or another method. They get good things very rarely. :( Maybe it really all depends just on luck..but I wish everyone would also get the nice things too.