Sign in to follow this  
H0n3b33

Will gold/seed items in the shop be taken out of game?

Question

Question for Tom! @Happy2

I was on KET and saw that a few item theme sets, like Venezia, don't have any items in them in their shop. Venezia in particular has nothing but walls!! Did they lose their items forever, or are they cycled out for a season or two, or...?

Of course my main concern is global version! Will we lose shop items too? When? Will we be warned beforehand that they will be leaving the shop, like during an item update? Why do they get removed?

Thank you for your help!!

• Upvote 1

2 answers to this question

Hi, I completely understand why this is brought up.

First let me explain the why.

As you and many other friends know that an application has many many (x100) items and bits and pieces sewed together.

The more pieces in the puzzle will drastically increase the file size, which will directly lead to slower downloads.

To prevent the application becoming a monster truck we chose to rotate around shop items from time to time, but for items that are 'less' frequently bought.

Now for the when.

The rotations happen on maintenances, mostly the heart shop items and giftshop items are subject for the change on each update as a default pattern.

Old giftshops will go into the shop list, and replaced with new ones.

Old heartshop items will be replaced and roated around.

Theme sets are also subject for rotation, but I'll do my best to let you know prehand :)

• Upvote 1

ooh that makes perfect sense! Thanlyou so much Tom for answering so thoroughly!! I'm glad when the shop items do have to go that they don't go away forever though!!

TY! ♡♡♡