Kyoushirou

Happy Birthday EVERYTOWN FanArt!

A bit late but better than never.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYTOWN! :3

For those who want know: I used Manga Studio 5 EX as software and my precious Wacom Cintiq 13 HD as medium.

Happy Birthday EVERYTOWN.jpg

• Upvote 9

Thank you very much Tom, I am flattered. :3

It was my pleasure, since I really love this game. ♡

Thank you also very much StacyLynn! I used copic markers in the past but they are so expensive if you use them a lot. So someday I bought a graphic tablet and so it all began. ^^

• Upvote 1

Wow. This is really beautiful ^-^ you're really talented :) 

I wish I could draw digitally ^-^  I can only draw with pencil ... not even with colors ._. @Happy2

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StacyLynn said:

That's awesome! I paint, but could NEVER do anything digitally! Looks amazing, and stunning colors ♥

Haha, same ^-^ But I can only draw with pencil ._.

Thank you very much Cyndra. ^^ Pencil is great too. I also love drawing with a pencil. Art has so many styles and shapes and so many variety. So don't think less from your way to draw. It's your style then. :3

• Upvote 1

Ooooh nice! good job Kyoushirou!

I did have plan to draw art for everytown when I see gallery section in forum, but I been busy and don't have time to do it ^^;

so I am glad to see someone draw a nice artwork for everytown ^^

• Upvote 1

I love pencil work as well! ^^ it's just so easy to work with-- besides the fact that I'm left handed, get lots of smears, and have to do a lot of earasing-- but it's fun and looks awesome for more stoic pictures. But I do love colors, which captured my attention with your work ;) my profile pic is one of my paintings, so you can definitely tell I'm a color fanatic^^ I was actually thinking awhile ago about doing an everytown painting -- it's such a beautiful world with so many angles to work with for art. Maybe when I'm done working on my current painting project it might be my next piece? I guess we'll see.. but I'd love to see more of your work! It really does look stunning♥

@Happy2

• Upvote 2