Sign in to follow this  
Pikamaru

Log-in bonus counter

Question

Sometimes I am thinking whether I should take the reward and reset but am not sure, so that I end up with taking it later on the same day. But the window triggers randomly so I don't know how to "summon" it to take the log in bonus.
Does anyone knows how to trigger the log-in bonus window?

4 answers to this question

It seems like it comes on about 3-4 times a day roughly for me, I think it MAY be triggered by specific hours... I get the notice after a couple of hours have gone by. If there isn't a way to jump start it, try tracking the times it pops up so you can know when to expect it. Only one I've noticed is the maintenance hour is when a new day pops up. Usually maintenances are 3pm-5pm for me, I notice the last day's bonus pops up around 11-12, and then I can collect for the following day around 3pm. You can try converting this for your time zone to see if that one works so you'll know when all else fails you can wait for that time to come around to collect.

• Upvote 1

man ive been trying different things to see if i can make it pop up, even wiping cache/data/reinstalling the game... sometimes the login bonus doesnt even show up for me during a 24hr period! (this usually happens on day 6, sometimes it skips it and i couldnt get it if i wanted to...) It also seems to be affected by if you log into multiple accounts from the same phone. sometimes my 2nd account wont get the login bonus popup when i first log in or right after reset at all, i have to logout and back in several times.

perhaps we should request that they make the login bonus page be accessible from the menu somewhere so we can visit it whenever we want?

• Upvote 1