Sign in to follow this  
H0n3b33

Missing items after server error and re-import?

Question

Hey! I was moving some items around and then there was an error and a crash ("Server error - re-importing town info") but after the game restarted, the items I had been moving around disappeared completely! They're not on the map, not in my inventory, not in the mail... just gone!! I've emailed the support already, but haven't gotten a response yet, and it's been 2 days... I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem before? Did the items spontaneously reappear in your inventory later? Did support answer quickly and give all items back? 

Edit: Update, items spontaneously reappeared in my inventory! Right before Everytown emailed me apparently, asking questions about how to help lol! So I guess after 2-ish days the error fixed itself?

Edited by H0n3b33

7 answers to this question

It happened to me and they took about 2-3 days to get back to me. Once they replied I talked to GM Tom in the chat here (the forums) and he asked me a few questions, then returned what was missing. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ♡Michelle♡ said:

It happened to me and they took about 2-3 days to get back to me. Once they replied I talked to GM Tom in the chat here (the forums) and he asked me a few questions, then returned what was missing. 

Thank you Michelle! That's good to know it worked out so well so quickly :D I figured it'd be ok, they're obviously super nice! Thanks for the comforting response lol ♡

5 hours ago, Kyoushirou said:

It also happened to me not that long ago. Luckily it was only one item and I got it back after emailing them through the help center. ^^

Nice! Good to know everyone seems to have positive experiences when something bad happens, instead of just losing things!
My items came back without having to get help apparently (unless someone who wasn't on the email team fixed it without email peeps' knowledge?? lol) so either way there's hope for anyone else that ever loses items ♡

• Upvote 1

I think so too. It's also nice to know the flero support works just fine and is really there to help. I played a few online games in the past and the support wasn't always the best. It's a ...safe feeling to know here we get help. ^^

Hi, I checked again with this issue, apparently there was nothing done apart from just looking into what you had already..

Anyways if you have anything else just let me know!

I have had similar situations like this but not with items.  

The first time was when I had a quest to sell, we'll say 50 corn because I can't recall what it actually was, to one of the characters.  Upon selling, I got the server import error.  Reloaded the game, the quest was still there but all the corn I'd had in my inventory was gone and never came back.  I had to grow it all over again.  Or maybe I got mad and bought it... 

Another time, this just happened the other day, I had help requests on my soap mills.  When I went to accept, server error.  Once the game was reloaded all of my help requests were gone and no amount of reloading caused them to reappear.

• Upvote 1