Iseru

4G/LTE Connection Problems

Question

Oh hello, it's me again.. ^_^; Well.. how do I put it.. I don't know what's causing my connectivity problem this time around.  I'm using LTE connection on my mobile and it's been really great so far.  But today I've run into a problem.  I can't seem to open Everytown.  And when it does it shortly disconnects me afterwards with the whole, your line is unstable, please switch to 3g/4g. (Even if I'm already using it.. Q_Q ) Hence my dilemma,  I've tried using it to open other mobile games that need internet and surf the internet on my phone as well, I've had no problem and the connection is smooth and fast.  It's only Everytown that refuses to load up.  So I'm wondering if it's an Everytown issue or is my ISP's..? 

I tried to switch to WiFi.. and I can connect.  Which leaves me even more puzzled. I can't always use WiFi wherever I go.. which makes this kind of inconvenient.  I don't know if it is Everytown or my ISP causing this problem.  So I've come to ask, if someone has run into this problem before and how they managed to solve it? Do I need to reinstall... again? Or call up my ISP to see why they 'blocked'? Everytown??

Any help is appreciated ^^;; Oh and I'm using iOS. 

Edited by Iseru

3 answers to this question

I had this SAME exact problem about a week ago.. I had full connection bars, yet the game kept booting me saying I had an unstable connection. I contacted support, and this is the EXACT email they sent me.. I just copied and pasted for you.. and it did work. I saved this email bc I was sure I would need it in the future-- hope it helps! 

Thank you for the time to contact our support channel!
It seems that there may be some fragmented files in your application installed on your device.
Could you try the following steps and see if the problem persists?

1. First, restart your device, when asks for data connection click on No
2. Go to your Android Settings while offline, Application Manager
3. Select EVERYTOWN, click on clear cache and delete data
4. Click on Force Stop
5. Click on Uninstall
6. Back in your Android Application Manager, go to Google Play Store
7. Click on clear cache and delete data
8. Click on Force Stop
9. Now that you have erased all fragments, please restart your phone
10. Go online and try downloading the updated EVERYTOWN from Google Play
  • Upvote 1

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer.  

Fragmented files, hmm..  o-o

The app seemed to fix itself somehow and I can access again.  :'3 But if ever I run into this problem again, I'll take note of the steps. 

Unfortunately, you very well may.. after the initial time it happened, we had an update and I had to do this again. But it did work.. so it is good information to have. Glad yours worked itself out.. I went bananas when my game wouldn't work, lol. And no problem, usually if I see something on here that I can answer, I do.