Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RavenKat

Promos!

Question

Will our version be getting any promotional items like the Hello Kitty stuff from 2014 or current items you can buy in the store in the Korean Version? (Villagers&Mill/Eco Bundles)

Before I started, there was this KPOP thing going on which was kind of a promo? I'm not too educated since it was before my time but since then, I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary or special going on like I have from KET. (Promos don't have to be the same per se but just curious if we will ever get our own stuff not seen in KET)

Another thing, I've seen quite a few sales and give-away's like eco etc on KET, and I haven't seen a seed sale since June? Half a year or so ... for our version. Will we be getting one soon? I actually expected one in November given "Black Friday" lol but still holding out hope for a sale soon?

Thank you!!!!

Edited by RavenKat

2 answers to this question

Hello, please understand that specific promotion sale items usually don't reappear. It will be noticed at planned time when matters are settled, and there isn't anything to be noticed regarding limited item sales at the moment.

I will discuss with the team about special sales, since I do realize that there hasn't been one lately. Thank you for the suggestion :)

There is something you can look forward to on the lunar new year though!

@Happy3

Omg yes good question!!!

I'm sad to hear Korean promo items don't have plans to be released in global (unless i misunderstood??) but I would LOVE to see them in the game and would definitely spend money on the hello kitty items KET had!! Please try to get us those promo items Tom :D:D