Fawn

Change name

4 posts in this topic

I don't really like the IGN I chose for my Everytown account, and it really sucks that I can't change it. There's no way I'll make a new account, considering how far I made it in the game.

It would be great if we had the ability to change our names, even if it costs Seeds! What do you guys think?

love the idea! i wish i could change mine too lol. 

i think korean version has the name change feature implemented. it costs 5$ USD roughly and its a coupon you can use whenever you want. or at least thats what it looks like, my translator might have been off.

would love to see them add it to global version!! although i would prefer seeds to having to spend cash!

I also want players that haven't been on in ages (like a year or something ) yet haven't passed level 10 to be deleted. I think such players likely count for half the names used, (and lots of the good ones too)

Changing names would be nice because sometimes people make names out of a "spur of the moment" then when they go back to look at their name they're like "*GASP!* What have I done?... Why am I named like this? O-o'". But on the other hand, changing name constantly can cause problems especially with people who keeps changing just to annoy people or because they feel like using a new name everyday. I've seen problems like these on some games where people just change names to troll people. (Though I doubt people here trolls because most are quite nice. (or at least, I have yet to experience harassments.)) Maybe people need to pay like coins to change name and/or only can change names every something days or months to keep people from really going crazy with name changes. But great suggestions though. ^_^