Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GM_Tom

[EVENT] Christmas Heart Booster (Extended!) [Closed]

22 posts in this topic

161222_하트부스터.png

 

Christmas Speical Heart Booster!

Duration: 20 DEC ~ 25 DEC 26 DEC (Extended due to one-day error!)

Chances of getting hearts from your friend towns are DOUBLED!

Don't miss out on this! Go collect HEARTS!

@Happy3

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmm... I was wondering why the game keeps shooting so many hearts (in my friend towns). xD Thanks, Tom!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool! I can collect more hearts for heart shop deco xD

I used all my hearts for Watson and glad I got it today

so happy!!

@Happy1

But I need hearts for the hearts shop deco for next update so this event is good timing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, moonclea said:

Cool! I can collect more hearts for heart shop deco xD

I used all my hearts for Watson and glad I got it today

so happy!!

@Happy1

But I need hearts for the hearts shop deco for next update so this event is good timing.

 

And did you get Watson? :ph34r:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2016 at 0:43 AM, lnrv said:

 

And did you get Watson? :ph34r:

Yup ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did something happen while the update? 

I onl got a few hearts this morning,  while I  got lots before the update. 

Have a nice day. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same encounter. Maybe the rates got reset during the update... in that case could we have an extension to the heart boost duration? @lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tialunar said:

Same encounter. Maybe the rates got reset during the update... in that case could we have an extension to the heart boost duration? @lol

 

Yes please!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get a double heart after update...what happend..I need a heart...plz fix it asap...omg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually it was said until 25. Dec. Now one day is lost. 

What's going on with this game? Actually it was so much fun, but lately I have the feeling, that the only thing I can do is to pay. Stop getting greedy please, I have spent too much money on everytown this month. 

Merry Christmas 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Yettyen said:

Actually it was said until 25. Dec. Now one day is lost. 

What's going on with this game? Actually it was so much fun, but lately I have the feeling, that the only thing I can do is to pay. Stop getting greedy please, I have spent too much money on everytown this month. 

Merry Christmas 

Yes me too. I visit my friend but still got a few gold and only 1 heart. I think this event until 25 dec. Something wrong, maybe @Tear

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a ton of heart farming today and only at the end of it did I realize the heart event was turned off :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, 제드♥ ♥ ♥ said:

i hope they fix this~  i need more hearts...

Dear Tom~ please fix ^_^

It's been fixed guys. I'm sorry about the error.

@Tear

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for fixing it Tom!! Will the event be extended for a day (or an extra 18hrs) by chance? heheheh ♡♡♡♡♡

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, H0n3b33 said:

Thank you so much for fixing it Tom!! Will the event be extended for a day (or an extra 18hrs) by chance? heheheh ♡♡♡♡♡

Of course!

@Happy1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2016 at 11:03 AM, GM_Tom said:

Christmas Speical Heart Booster!

Duration: 20 DEC ~ 25 DEC 26 DEC (Extended due to one-day error!)

Chances of getting hearts from your friend towns are DOUBLED!

Don't miss out on this! Go collect HEARTS!

@Happy3

 

This is great!!! Thank you Tom♡

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awwwwww yissssssss!!!

Thank you for extension (ฅ⁍̴̀◊⁍̴́)و ̑̑@Happy1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0