Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonclea

How is everyone doing?

19 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I start this new thread just for us to chat.

I know that we have chat room in forum but we rarely use it since we all have our busy schedule and also different time zone. But I notice we talk more in forum from post so this thread is just for us to chat how everyone is doing. We can talk about everytown, movie, game, anime, music, and etc. Just be nice to everyone and let's enjoy the chat.

 

So~

How is everyone doing?

Me? I am almost at the edge get flu I think ^^; Throat kinda itchy a bit.

Hope I did not get flu cause I plan on go out and watch movie Sing at the theater this Sat with my family and friend.

Everytown event is a lot this time. I currently can't decide to buy or not to buy the new shops or the promotion shops. ;>_<;

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, moonclea! 

I second what you said: our schedule and time zone make difficult to 'chat' between us and this is an amazing idea! For my part I'm trying to not fall asleep and make me some breakfeast (I had the night shift at work and I'm half dead - like a zombie!) and then I'm going try to sleep some hours. Maybe I'll watch the new episode of Yuri!! On Ice - if not then tomorrow or the weekend after my English class (because English isn't my first language and I need the certification).

 

Mmm... I don't know if I'll go and watch 'Sing' this weekend because I have to go and buy a dress for a wedding but maybe the next Monday. But I'll go to Star Wars' premier! I'm so excited!! >u<

 

And the new update is so cute! And Watson is so adorable and I want to squeeze him so bad! (I hope we have a Sherlock in the future... hehehe). @Happy3

Have an amazing day, honey! <3 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lnrv said:

Hey, moonclea! 

I second what you said: our schedule and time zone make difficult to 'chat' between us and this is an amazing idea! For my part I'm trying to not fall asleep and make me some breakfeast (I had the night shift at work and I'm half dead - like a zombie!) and then I'm going try to sleep some hours. Maybe I'll watch the new episode of Yuri!! On Ice - if not then tomorrow or the weekend after my English class (because English isn't my first language and I need the certification).

 

Mmm... I don't know if I'll go and watch 'Sing' this weekend because I have to go and buy a dress for a wedding but maybe the next Monday. But I'll go to Star Wars' premier! I'm so excited!! >u<

 

And the new update is so cute! And Watson is so adorable and I want to squeeze him so bad! (I hope we have a Sherlock in the future... hehehe). @Happy3

Have an amazing day, honey! <3 

Zombie!! Coffee time!! xD jk

Wow what a tight schedule you got there. Hope everything go well for you.

I just done meeting for today, my life battery is 30% left (i am so ready to pass out) but I still have gym to go for today TT^TT. Hope I'm not too tired and somehow get this flu symptom out of the way before tomorrow ^^;

I haven't watch Yuri! on ice, is it good? I'm currently watch anime show by rock season 2 and magikyun.

 

That's great, hope you have lots of fun shopping and watch start wars' premier ^^

Have a wonderful day lnrv

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, moonclea said:

Zombie!! Coffee time!! xD jk

Wow what a tight schedule you got there. Hope everything go well for you.

I just done meeting for today, my life battery is 30% left (i am so ready to pass out) but I still have gym to go for today TT^TT. Hope I'm not too tired and somehow get this flu symptom out of the way before tomorrow ^^;

I haven't watch Yuri! on ice, is it good? I'm currently watch anime show by rock season 2 and magikyun.

 

That's great, hope you have lots of fun shopping and watch start wars' premier ^^

Have a wonderful day lnrv

 

But it's Friday, darling! I hope you can rest for the weekend and get well soon. *hugs*

 

About YOI... well, the story is interesting and focuses on ice skating, although there is also a bit (lot) of fanservice between Victor (coach) and Yuri (and all the other skaters). However, I think that's just the humorous/comedy part of the anime, to lighten the background (Yuri's depression and food problems due to that, the feeling of defeat and uselessness, Victor's feelings of emptiness about skating, his career, etc.). Or at least that's what I think. :P  

 

The animation could improve, and I think it's the only 'but' I would put it. I mean, everything looks great in close-ups, but when the shot opens and you press 'pause', the images look very strange and elongated. It's terribly hilarious! xD 

 

Ah... I don't like shopping... but it's necessary. Lately I haven't had time to watch anime, so it's strange that I get so excited about YOI. Maybe it's because it's an anime about a sport that I love (and hopefully one day  I'll practice). The anime that you're watching is interesting? @Happy2

 

Have a fun weekend! Get well soon~~ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, lnrv said:

 

But it's Friday, darling! I hope you can rest for the weekend and get well soon. *hugs*

 

About YOI... well, the story is interesting and focuses on ice skating, although there is also a bit (lot) of fanservice between Victor (coach) and Yuri (and all the other skaters). However, I think that's just the humorous/comedy part of the anime, to lighten the background (Yuri's depression and food problems due to that, the feeling of defeat and uselessness, Victor's feelings of emptiness about skating, his career, etc.). Or at least that's what I think. :P  

 

The animation could improve, and I think it's the only 'but' I would put it. I mean, everything looks great in close-ups, but when the shot opens and you press 'pause', the images look very strange and elongated. It's terribly hilarious! xD 

 

Ah... I don't like shopping... but it's necessary. Lately I haven't had time to watch anime, so it's strange that I get so excited about YOI. Maybe it's because it's an anime about a sport that I love (and hopefully one day  I'll practice). The anime that you're watching is interesting? @Happy2

 

Have a fun weekend! Get well soon~~ 

Well in Asia people work Monday to Saturday. Saturday is the half day.

In US people work from Monday to Friday and Friday is the half day. I know cause study abroad there for few years ^^

 

I see, Well I will try see 1 episode of the anime then if I have time, Just to see if I will like it xD

There is so many anime now, so I only follow few that I found interesting.

 

Well Show by rock is about a normal girl who are very shy who don't have courage to join band club at school even though she really want to join it so bad. One night when she play with music game (the one you need to tab with the melody) she suddenly was summon by unknown being to the world call midi city. She meet new friends there and try find away to go back to her world. Well the rest you watch it since I will spoil everything if I keep taking xD but it is good anime if you want to listen to many japanese songs. S1: 12 ep and S2: probably 12 ep too, currently air till ep 10

 

Magikyun is kinda like Utapuri (uta prince sama), where one girl surround by many boys and they all love her. It is about a famous ikebana (flower arranging) daughter who admire her mother (who already pass away) and want to be like her mother. She join a special school for talent art skill student (like drawing, singing, dancing, sculpture, and any other art) where there she meet all these boys with many different talent and personality.

If you like Utapuri, you might like this anime. Usually these type anime always end with the girl did not pick anyone as her love interest. Base on my watching anime experience. ^^; but I just watch it to know the whole anime story is about.

 

lol Don't worry I don't like shopping that much either. I more into shopping for games >~<

I play a bit of ice skating but I'm not really good at it. I just can slide since I used to inline skating.

 

Btw I just finish watching the movie SING today, it was a good movie. I'll give it score 7.5 / 10.

It is funny and nice animation

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how is everyone doing? Busy shopping for Christmas?

 

I recently I got PS4 (for my own Christmas present ) and I got 2 games: Digimon Cyber sleuth and tales of zesteria

I start playing Digimon cyber sleuth 3 days ago, and I got addicted with the game. I grown up watching digimon and follow up the series so playing the game is nostalgic and so much fun!

I did play pokemon (start with X&Y) but my love for digimon is more then pokemon.

 

so my plan for this Christmas and new year is.... play Digimon Cyber sleuth!!

@Happy1

if my family have no event or plan for this year xD

 

Ps: Don't worry I still play eveytown like usual, it just that I will respond late (late restock)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched new Star Wars this monday :) It was awesome! The next day flu got to me =_= How many times you can catch a flu in one season? Cause it's my 2nd time - and this one is worse x_X holding my tablet while lying in bed is tiring...

I run out of tv shows to watch, trying to find a nice comedy anime. I think i will check yuri on ice, since you guys recommend it :) Do you know any comedy anime that could cheer me up? Just watched Yahari ore no seishun love comedy (...) and 2nd season had very little comedy... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Puniko said:

I watched new Star Wars this monday :) It was awesome! The next day flu got to me =_= How many times you can catch a flu in one season? Cause it's my 2nd time - and this one is worse x_X holding my tablet while lying in bed is tiring...

I run out of tv shows to watch, trying to find a nice comedy anime. I think i will check yuri on ice, since you guys recommend it :) Do you know any comedy anime that could cheer me up? Just watched Yahari ore no seishun love comedy (...) and 2nd season had very little comedy... 

I hope you feel better soon.

Yea I got that too few months ago just recover from flu and then get back flu. Even today I still kinda feel like I in the edge getting flu too ^^;

I haven't watch Yuri on ice so I can't tell if it is good or not.


Here is list of comedy anime I recommend:
Akatsuki no yona (romance, adventure, and comedy) [complete 24 ep]

This anime is my top anime I love it so much! It is about Yona, a princess who been living peaceful life in her castle with her father and childhood friend. Until her 16th birthday, everything change....  (I try not to spoil you too much. Give this anime a try, I recommend it to my brother and he can't stop watching it even though this anime is shoujo anime)

 

Skip Beat (romance and comedy) [complete 25 ep]

This anime is good anime. One time when I am so down and it cheer me up. so this is in my recommend list too. The anime is about a girl name kyoko, who is average Japanese girl who love her boyfriend more then anything. She sacrifice herself work day and night just to pay his boyfriend luxury apartment who appear to be an idol. Until later she found out her boyfriend just use him to become his housemaid and then he just dumb her. Kyoko change since then she vow to take her revenge by become even more famous then her ex boyfriend and never will fall in love again.

 

Barakamon (slice of life and comedy) [complete 12 ep]

this one have no love story but it is funny. it is about young calligrapher who is famous an talented calligrapher like his father. But one day after he win 1st place at calligraphy contest, an old main comment his work is boring and it is not worth. The young man just snap and hit the old man. His father then send him to an island to repent on his action. He then meet lots of people there and his life start to change.

 

still got many more but I guess this 3 should do for now.

if you looking for certain genres let me know ^^

Edited by moonclea
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, moonclea said:

I hope you feel better soon.(...)

 

Thank you, this year is really bad for health, a lot of ppl with flu or other viruses x_X

I love Yona! Hope they make more seasons cause manga has a lot more material, for like 2 more seasons so far and it's still not finished *-*

I haven't seen the other 2 but they sound like fun, i'll definitely watch them, thank you ^-^ 

I'm actually pretty bored with romance stories already, so right now i'm looking for comedy focused shows. Of course if a romance has good comedy plot too, i would want to watch it too :) 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2016 at 10:06 PM, Puniko said:

 

Thank you, this year is really bad for health, a lot of ppl with flu or other viruses x_X

I love Yona! Hope they make more seasons cause manga has a lot more material, for like 2 more seasons so far and it's still not finished *-*

I haven't seen the other 2 but they sound like fun, i'll definitely watch them, thank you ^-^ 

I'm actually pretty bored with romance stories already, so right now i'm looking for comedy focused shows. Of course if a romance has good comedy plot too, i would want to watch it too :) 

 

Yes!! I love yona too!! and hak too!!! >~<

I read the manga long before the anime show up, and I enjoy it very much. When there is announcement of make it to anime. I am so excited!! as soon as it come out I watch the anime and it is as good as the manga or even better with all the wonderful music and cast. Btw have you watch the ova?

 

you welcome ^^ both of them are funny anime.

Well romance comedy anime usually is mix funny and sad moment. But I will let you know if I run to any good romance comedy anime that is just full funny.

Skip beat is one of the example of romance comedy where you can enjoy laugh more. I don't remember I cry watching this one since it is full comedy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah! just remember one anime super funny call shoujo manga nozaki kun

[12 episodes and special ova (which like 1 ep but divided to few parts for the dvd bonus]

this one is full of laugh.

It is about a girl who have crush with a boy who turn out to be mangaka for shoujo manga. xD

It is very funny how every character have unique personality and it keep make you laugh every episodes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.12.2016 at 8:25 AM, moonclea said:

Ah! just remember one anime super funny call shoujo manga nozaki kun

[12 episodes and special ova (which like 1 ep but divided to few parts for the dvd bonus]

this one is full of laugh.

It is about a girl who have crush with a boy who turn out to be mangaka for shoujo manga. xD

It is very funny how every character have unique personality and it keep make you laugh every episodes.

This one is one of my favourite shoujo titles, i was hoping to find something as funny as that! Manga version has even more funny moments, but it's not finished yet.

I watched Barakamon and Skip Beat and iloved them. Barakamon was peaceful with some funny moments, Skip was funny with all the mad Kyoko scenes xD Skip beat manga has 40 volumes and not finished yet x_x this is one crazy long shoujo.

I haven't seen Yona oav, need to find it *___* thanks for the tip!

 

Anyway, those cheered me up. I almost recovered from my flu, still feel very weak in my knees and arms, but hopefully i can feel better soon.

And how are you?

Edited by Puniko
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2016 at 9:36 PM, Puniko said:

This one is one of my favourite shoujo titles, i was hoping to find something as funny as that! Manga version has even more funny moments, but it's not finished yet.

I watched Barakamon and Skip Beat and iloved them. Barakamon was peaceful with some funny moments, Skip was funny with all the mad Kyoko scenes xD Skip beat manga has 40 volumes and not finished yet x_x this is one crazy long shoujo.

I haven't seen Yona oav, need to find it *___* thanks for the tip!

 

Anyway, those cheered me up. I almost recovered from my flu, still feel very weak in my knees and arms, but hopefully i can feel better soon.

And how are you?

Sorry takes longer to reply back.Just finally got the time to login and check forum.

I'm doing good. I finish my recent follow up anime show by rock and magic kyun. Also I watch a bit of yuri on ice (warning it is BL) it is interesting anime.

Oh also I just watch Moana movie in the theater not long ago and it is great. Beautiful CG, good music, and strong message. I give 8.5 or 9 /10 for the movie.

 

lol yea Skip beat manga is long, even I lost track where I last read it

I'm glad you enjoy both of the anime I recommend and you also almost recover from flu (hopefully fully recover now).

You welcome ^^ I hope they make season 2 for Yona.

 

Other anime as funny as shoujo manga nozaki kun...

hmm... currently I can't remember any anime that is equal funny as this one. If I remember something I let you know ^^

 

If you want shoujo anime kinda like Yona there is anime call Akagami no Shirayuki-hime ( complete 2 seasons with 12 episodes each season and 1 bonus episode)

story is about a normal red hair girl that work in herb shop in a kingdom until one day the prince from her kingdom demand her to be his concubine. Don't want to be prince's concubine, the girl cut her hair and leave the kingdom. (the rest you can watch to find out ^^)

 

another shoujo anime if you in mood for one is soredemo sekai wa utsukushii (English meaning even so the world is beautiful) completed 12 episodes

It is about a princess name Nike. Who is send by her kingdom to married the king of the sun kingdom. (try watch it and see if you like it)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, i also have no time to come to forums every day ^^'

Glad you feel good, i'm doing better too :)

I know, it's hard to find funny anime similar to Nozaki-kun. I tried for so long ;D

I like both Akagami(...) and Soredemo(...)! Saw them both, i loved them. From what i see, we have similar taste in anime hehe ^^

I'll look for an english version of Moana, cause here in Poland they make dubbing for every animated movie ;D I don't like dubbing... And they changed the title! I don't even know why... "Moana" is called "Vaiana: the ocean's treasure" (just in polish). Cause noone will know it's about the ocean if they look at the big blue full of water poster, right? ;D sigh... They also turned "Frozen" into "The land of ice" in polish. Well, i prefer watching english versions anyway ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Puniko said:

Don't worry, i also have no time to come to forums every day ^^'

Glad you feel good, i'm doing better too :)

I know, it's hard to find funny anime similar to Nozaki-kun. I tried for so long ;D

I like both Akagami(...) and Soredemo(...)! Saw them both, i loved them. From what i see, we have similar taste in anime hehe ^^

I'll look for an english version of Moana, cause here in Poland they make dubbing for every animated movie ;D I don't like dubbing... And they changed the title! I don't even know why... "Moana" is called "Vaiana: the ocean's treasure" (just in polish). Cause noone will know it's about the ocean if they look at the big blue full of water poster, right? ;D sigh... They also turned "Frozen" into "The land of ice" in polish. Well, i prefer watching english versions anyway ;)

That's good and yes we did ^^

Since there is tons of anime out there now. I only watch the one I think it is interesting. I'm open to all theme and I rate the anime base on the story and how the anime flow. I usually recommend the one I think is worth watching. Also I mostly recommend finish air anime since I like to do marathon xD (1 day = 12 eps)

 

Oh wow I have no idea they change the title. If I remember right in japan Moana title is Moana tensetsu no umi (Moana legend of the sea)

I think my friend who visit Japan not long ago saw zootopia in japanese dub so I assume maybe in japan the same way too.

My country never do dub on any of the movie in theater, they usually just put subtitle. I hope you can watch the movie in english version.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hellooooooo all! I feel like I haven't chit chatted with yas in a while!! Hi Puniko♡ Hi moonclea♡

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RavenKat said:

Hellooooooo all! I feel like I haven't chit chatted with yas in a while!! Hi Puniko♡ Hi moonclea♡

Hi RavenKat

Ye, I haven't chit chat with you in a while eventhough I visit your town daily xD

I hope you doing good ^^

 

Btw is it me or did you feel it too? more Player leaving everytown recently?

Cause after new year I saw few of my mutual quit everytown without clear reason. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, moonclea said:

Hi RavenKat

Ye, I haven't chit chat with you in a while eventhough I visit your town daily xD

I hope you doing good ^^

 

Btw is it me or did you feel it too? more Player leaving everytown recently?

Cause after new year I saw few of my mutual quit everytown without clear reason. 

 

I visit you daily aswell!! :) 

I hope you are doing well too!

 

Yeah I notice a lot of people being busy and inactive out of no where ... I miss everyone!! But I haven't been nearly as talkative either lol I forget who I have and haven't messaged back sometimes..

But I suppose that means EveryTown is a little bit more peaceful when I'm not talking hehe ;) 

 

I don't want to delete anyone either because maybe they'll be back?!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2017 at 11:10 PM, RavenKat said:

 

I visit you daily aswell!! :) 

I hope you are doing well too!

 

Yeah I notice a lot of people being busy and inactive out of no where ... I miss everyone!! But I haven't been nearly as talkative either lol I forget who I have and haven't messaged back sometimes..

But I suppose that means EveryTown is a little bit more peaceful when I'm not talking hehe ;) 

 

I don't want to delete anyone either because maybe they'll be back?!

 

so sorry!! for extreme late reply. I been busy with family this past week. I didn't get the chance to login and reply back.

 

I know, I always hope player coming back. But they rarely return so I usually leave them message that I temporary remove them, when they return they can leave me message so I can add them back.

 

I am guessing this few weeks we might have less player since it is getting close to Chinese new year. Some player might be busy with the celebration preparation. Cause it is a lot of stuffs to do like buy new cloths, house decoration, cook foods, and so on.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0