Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonclea

Inactive player increase?

7 posts in this topic

Is it only me or I feel the inactive player of everytown increase more?

Last 2 week I think I got like 4 or 5 of my mutual stop active, 1 quit and the rest just unknown sudden inactive.

What about you guys? do you think it increase?

I think quite a few more players have stopped

playing recently yes...

Edited by RavenKat

I haven't really noticed an increase, but every week I seem to find a few on my friends list that stopped playing.

Actually I waa just thinking this too. Since early this year when I started I was sad when people left, especially the high level people with the cool towns and mills lol, but lately its been a lot more than usual. I have also seen an increase in the number of disgruntled posts, like "this game is costing too much now" and "this game is making me unhappy". I used to see people leave of course but it was usually "I'm sorry i have to go i love you all and everytown!!" not so much "Everytown has become moneyhungry and now I dont want to play" I almost want to post screenshots of people saying this but that might be invasion of privacy or rude somehow? but yeah I noticed too man I noticed too.

I also miss some people....hope it will become more lively in the future again. It makes me always sad if I see some stupid (in my opinion) shooter games with bad quality and graphics get over 1mill+ players while some really good games are underrated. I love Everytown, especially the graphics. ♡

I brought a lot people I know in real life here, even my mother and I hope this game will stay for many many years. :3

Edited by Kyoushirou

8 hours ago, H0n3b33 said:

Actually I waa just thinking this too. Since early this year when I started I was sad when people left, especially the high level people with the cool towns and mills lol, but lately its been a lot more than usual. I have also seen an increase in the number of disgruntled posts, like "this game is costing too much now" and "this game is making me unhappy". I used to see people leave of course but it was usually "I'm sorry i have to go i love you all and everytown!!" not so much "Everytown has become moneyhungry and now I dont want to play" I almost want to post screenshots of people saying this but that might be invasion of privacy or rude somehow? but yeah I noticed too man I noticed too.

So far I never saw negative leaving everytown post. The one I saw a lot is "I quit this game, you can delete me" or "taking break"

Most of the time player not even say anything and leave the game. But there is also some who give reason why they leave like they become too busy with life so they can't play or they have school which they need to be more focus on.There is a case I saw where player leave cause there is technical problem with their town like can't access inventory or etc that after report it still not fix.

8 hours ago, Kyoushirou said:

I also miss some people....hope it will become more lively in the future again. It makes me always sad if I see some stupid (in my opinion) shooter games with bad quality and graphics get over 1mill+ players while some really good games are underrated. I love Everytown, especially the graphics. ♡

I brought a lot people I know in real life here, even my mother and I hope this game will stay for many many years. :3

I hope so too.

It will much more fun to see more player active in everytown.

I think problem with everytown why people can't stand play the game for long is maybe because it need a lot of patient and repeat process to play it. Like if I show this game to my brother, he probably don't want to play it since he don't like repeat process game. Plus as level get high, level up getting harder and people just lost interest for some of them. Or then the quest require too much to clear they lose motivation again. That is why I notice most of long time player or daily player of everytown are teen to adult, they are more patient people. I rarely see Children play everytown, since when things get to hard some children have tendency of give up.

I agree, the problem is impatience. Getting higher levels takes a lot of time, so impatient players move to different - faster games maybe. But i don't know what's the point if you get everything you want very fast. I'd have to stop playing if i run out of goals.