Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Septian7x3

friends' multitown possible activities preview

5 posts in this topic

Hello, could it possible if there is system that allow us to preview activity possibilities before entering friend's multitown, such as if we hold the multi town arrow there will be icon that pop up and show what activities that we could do without entering the multi so that we can choose not to enter if we think not so suitable to our needs, the icons such as villager path, rotten crops and open or PW mill/shop/theme park.

For example if the second town of our friend only have villager path,  when we hold the arrow it pop up and show villager path symbol/icon only. If there are rotten crops and villager path both of the icon pop out and so on

And if there are none villager path in a friend's main town there should notification that there are none villager path in main town

This is a genius idea! I have long thought it would be nice to know in advance if there is shops/crops/whatever in a 2nd town.

I like your proposed idea of having villager/shop/crop icons pop up when you click the arrow!! Even having little icons by the arrows or SOMETHING to indicate would be awesome!

This is especially nice because people often don't want to waste time going to 2nd/3rd towns, so if you keep your mills there, they don't get visited and helped as often.

It's also a nice idea for people who have bad internet connection or crash a lot, so that they don't have to load extra towns if they don't need to!

Brilliant idea A++!!

Yeah, I certainly don't visit multi-towns very often, because the time it takes to visit it is about the same as visiting another friend and visiting all my friends ends up taking awhile as is.

Maybe menu like this pop up after clicking arrow (please don't mind the quality of ilustration lol)

Sketch285185038.jpg