Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GM_Tom

[EVENT] Time Limited Villager Dolce [Closed]

24 posts in this topic

X9gDD1NbM7hYgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

 

Event Duration 20 Oct ~ 3 Nov

 

Get your LIMITED Villager Dolce during the event and get 5,000,000 Gold!

*<Time Limited> Villager Dolce will be available ONLY before 3rd Nov Update

 

*Rewards have been sent!

Congrats to all!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the chances of this box? Since it's only limited time. I'm glad it's gold! But so many people have dished out 5mill+ and no dice.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am going to have to wait until next year on this one. It will be back next year right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any chance in the future villagers will have an alternative method for being attained? Like a flat rate OR try your luck in the box? Some accounts just have more income than others and since Dolce is limited, it would be nice to be able to collect it without draining your inventory worth to the bone. I think it would have been cute if Dolce was coupled with the Haunted House. 

 

From the whole two people who have told me who got Dolce spent 20mill and 45mill, that's extremely hard money for some accounts to come up with in 2 weeks... Just sharing my two cents.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a nice idea. ^^ 45mill are really heavy.. My mother had luck with 3mill, I lost 11mill to got dolce, but that's still nothing against 45mill..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kyoushirou said:

That is a nice idea. ^^ 45mill are really heavy.. My mother had luck with 3mill, I lost 11mill to got dolce, but that's still nothing against 45mill..

You guys were able to get it? Gah.... I'm at about 9ish mill down the drain and I'm feeling really discouraged because I love Halloween and I put money into this game and I feel like my money should show for what I WANT. As everyone should expect what they want when they pay for something ... I'm not a gambler and this is why lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have no luck get Dolce... I almost broke now.... cause of it TT^TT

Think I spend total about 10kk. I only left 2kk so I think I should give up with this event. I even accident sell one of my decoration that I plan to keep TT^TT

500k is fast eating. I hope it is lower 300k or 150k per try.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have spent 30mil on the dolce box with no dolce yet. I will report my final numbers... if I can get him before the event is over! I don't make enough gold even at lvl 50 to save up enough to spend another 10mil before nov 2nd. That gold was all I had saved for a long time, it was supposed to be for house upgrade xD

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish everyone a lot of luck in getting that cute ghost and hopefully with a less amount of money.. May your towns all get haunted by the ghost. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Kyoushirou said:

I wish everyone a lot of luck in getting that cute ghost and hopefully with a less amount of money.. May your towns all get haunted by the ghost. :D

Thank you

I think Dolce love playing trick ghost. That is why we keep miss getting him, cause he playing trick inside the random box.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update! Spent over 40mil, I lost track just now cause I started buying odd numbers of pulls instead of waiting till I had 5mil and doing 5-at-a-time lol. I sold half the things in my inventory to the storage sales to get the gold haha!

 

Actually!! I got dolce right after visiting moonclea, she gave me good luck!! So everyone that needs help with dolce should visit her and give hearts lol! ♡♡♡

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, H0n3b33 said:

Update! Spent over 40mil, I lost track just now cause I started buying odd numbers of pulls instead of waiting till I had 5mil and doing 5-at-a-time lol. I sold half the things in my inventory to the storage sales to get the gold haha!

 

Actually!! I got dolce right after visiting moonclea, she gave me good luck!! So everyone that needs help with dolce should visit her and give hearts lol! ♡♡♡

 

Did you do those odd number tabs all in one go?? How much did you spend in the one sitting before you got him??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RavenKat said:

 

Did you do those odd number tabs all in one go?? How much did you spend in the one sitting before you got him??

 

Hmm well normally I always do bulk, the "buy more" and 5x. However I started buying 1-3 at a time every time I sold something xD The time I got him, I had just sold 500k worth of sweet potatoes to do one final try before bed LOL, and I got him. I used to have horrible luck doing 1-at-a-time, so I switched to 5x, but lately every time I've won its been when doing 1x. I'm sure it is random though x_x;;

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, H0n3b33 said:

 

Hmm well normally I always do bulk, the "buy more" and 5x. However I started buying 1-3 at a time every time I sold something xD The time I got him, I had just sold 500k worth of sweet potatoes to do one final try before bed LOL, and I got him. I used to have horrible luck doing 1-at-a-time, so I switched to 5x, but lately every time I've won its been when doing 1x. I'm sure it is random though x_x;;

 

I'm so jealous right now....! Lol!!! Lucky duck

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RavenKat said:

 

I'm so jealous right now....! Lol!!! Lucky duck

 

I'm sorry bro!!! I really hope you get him soon!! WITHOUT selling everything you own hahaha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, H0n3b33 said:

 

I'm sorry bro!!! I really hope you get him soon!! WITHOUT selling everything you own hahaha

 

I'm already selling everything I own I could cry x_x and it's not like I have a whole lot of time to save and try again in a month in bulk. Now or never! Boo.... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much more do I have to spend just to get this ?? Is 40 million (or whatever... I can't remember anymore how many boxes I've bought) not enough? What should I do? 

Should I sell everything and then spend all my money so that in the end I can stop play this game? I regret spending real money... Who would have known that only a little event will ruin it? I really enjoyed it until dolce came. Others don't even spend real money and get dolce with max 5 million... great job.

-

Looks like even if I sell myself I won't get it... @Tear Dolce hates me. 

-

Now don't come with "it's about luck". You won't be happy either if this happens to you. 

Edited by Cyndra
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyndra said:

How much more do I have to spend just to get this ?? Is 40 million (or whatever... I can't remember anymore how many boxes I've bought) not enough? What should I do? 

Should I sell everything and then spend all my money so that in the end I can stop play this game? I regret spending real money... Who would have known that only a little event will ruin it? I really enjoyed it until dolce came. Others don't even spend real money and get dolce with max 5 million... great job.

-

Looks like even if I sell myself I won't get it... @Tear Dolce hates me. 

-

Now don't come with "it's about luck". You won't be happy either if this happens to you. 

 

I felt the same way!! I actually have a friend who spent somewhere a little over 100mill!! She finally got him in the end but I had made a forum post about either buying villagers at a flat rate (especially limited ones!!) or making the boxes have a spending cap so that we don't go broke buying them and that the villager will eventually pay out at a certain amount spent!! I don't particularly like the random boxes because I'm not one to gamble but I made it a point to say that if we spend money on the game then I feel like we should get what we are trying to pay for! 

If you want to check out what was said, I have it posted in ideas and suggestions :) 

because it looks like Tom may talk to the team in making a safety mechanism at some point?? Maybe... I mean it wasn't confirmed. But I asked about the Dolce box and the most that will happen is it comes around next year for Halloween by sounds of it :/ 

 

I'm so sorry to hear you came up empty handed after paying ET for more money to spend and not get Dolce!!!!!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk how much I spend and I still did not get Dolce until today...

I can't use all my money since I keeping it for mill and shop that I going to unlock soon (level up soon)

@...2

After that my town will close to bankrupt... can't believe my saving for months, gone in 2 weeks.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moonclea said:

Idk how much I spend and I still did not get Dolce until today...

I can't use all my money since I keeping it for mill and shop that I going to unlock soon (level up soon)

@...2

After that my town will close to bankrupt... can't believe my saving for months, gone in 2 weeks.

 

I fully agree Moonclea!!! Sooooo many people were poor because of this box...!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The event Trick or Dolce is taken down tomorrow. I won't feel good if i don't comment on this case . I spent 15 mio to get cute guy Dolce. I'm lucky if i compare with my friend and other players that still don't get him and spent 40 to 100 mio . Is it cool ? not at all . I knew random is random . If normal random boxes  to get villagers like Bobo , Mini , Nell , Nero , Roto , Kooko , Joel , Rolly , ...etc...i can accept but not with special event like Halloween , Christmas , New Year , Valentine's day ...where we could  have a chance to celebrate together . We're suppossed to have fun and not to spend money till we're poor and still not get Dolce :( 

I'm one of EveryTown's fan . I've stopped playing other game since i played this game because i really like it . But since the event Dolce random boxes come out , i'm so disappointed . I won't have fun playing everytown if you do the same thing in the next special event . I knew you worked hard on this game but we spent so much time and real money too . I hope next special event won't be hard to get like Dolce . Thanks in advance and thanks for taking time to read my comment :) 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TT^TT I did not get Dolce in the end... Time to sing "Let it go~

 

8 hours ago, Smile2me said:

The event Trick or Dolce is taken down tomorrow. I won't feel good if i don't comment on this case . I spent 15 mio to get cute guy Dolce. I'm lucky if i compare with my friend and other players that still don't get him and spent 40 to 100 mio . Is it cool ? not at all . I knew random is random . If normal random boxes  to get villagers like Bobo , Mini , Nell , Nero , Roto , Kooko , Joel , Rolly , ...etc...i can accept but not with special event like Halloween , Christmas , New Year , Valentine's day ...where we could  have a chance to celebrate together . We're suppossed to have fun and not to spend money till we're poor and still not get Dolce :( 

I'm one of EveryTown's fan . I've stopped playing other game since i played this game because i really like it . But since the event Dolce random boxes come out , i'm so disappointed . I won't have fun playing everytown if you do the same thing in the next special event . I knew you worked hard on this game but we spent so much time and real money too . I hope next special event won't be hard to get like Dolce . Thanks in advance and thanks for taking time to read my comment :) 

I agree with you Simle2me. I don't want another event like this in future. It is not fun, make you annoyed, and mad.

 

If there is still any plan for this kind of event in future, at least please change the reward of the random box for more fair reward. That 40k and 50k gold reward is super annoying specially when you spend 500K for I try or change the pricing per try.

It is not the same with the other random box, since the other one we can probably try it next time since there is no time limit. When you put "limited time only", you give pressure on your players and money in this game are not easy to get. Other lower level player can't enjoy it either cause they can't produce that much yet. So if you think about it, this random box event is out of balance in my opinion. It can cause more player to leave the game, and we already having less player so we can't lose more. This game is fun with more people playing so I hope this will help improve everytown event in future.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually really liked this event! I understand its frustrating to spend a ton of gold (I spent around 50 mil until I got Dolce) on a box and getting 40-50k in return is annoying but it was exciting having this kind of event! Not getting Dolce after so many tries wasn't fun but I loved the thrill of possibly obtaining it! I think people forget that random boxes are purely for fun. When playing random boxes people should be aware that they aren't always going to get what they want and thats part of the risk in trying them. This event pushed players to be more active in the game in order to obtain gold to play the box so I'd love to see more of these events!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0