Rotuske

Help

10 posts in this topic

Ok so I've been playing for 2+ years and there are things I love about the game but I just can't seem to get anywhere without real money. Now I understand this is a company and bottom line is the most important to them but cmon really? If you want to play this game to be good there's no question you have to spend (a shit ton). But for people like me who have no intention of ever spending more than 50 dollars a month how am I supposed to get ahead? I'm level 165 on Voltron and can't take down the first dungeon in the rift of time. I always seem to be lacking resources. I never have enough gold to temper my gear for my team and the few rubies I do purchase are nowhere near enough to do anything. For a while I wanted to tell the devs about adding on packages whuxh they did (thank you for that) but they still aren't worth it. I bought the newbie package on my level 105 server and its useful are far as orbs and rubies but the gold amount given is a slap in the face. 100 mil is nothing. It all went to my armor and ring and only one of them made any real progress. Why does it cost so much to temper? It literally drives me crazy. I play for about an hour a day at this point because after that all my resources are gone. The success rates in this game are a scam flat out. It hasn't been until the most recent updates that I've been able to make any progress.I love the game and don't want to stop playing but soon I will quit along with all of my friends I got started if certain steps aren't taken to make this game enjoyable for those who don't pay to play. Currently I'm vip level 3 or 4 on all servers but I refuse to pay more until it becomes worth it which kills the game for countless amounts of people. Flero your greed is killing this game. Focus on making it fun for the players and not making money. So for the people like Sapr0 (who seems to have the most knowledge on this forum) how can I make my team better?

ehy Rotuske hi

Its very important to focus ur resources. First of all ur main char must be strong like a beast respect to teammates. Keep leveled wpn (max plating obv) helmet boots and armor. Amulet and ring r useless cause they cost a lot of golds for very few bonus so u can keep em high but not too much especially the ring.

Then focus on max one / two side heroes to pump up but sometimes it feels really useless cause is very hard to get resources for them.

Im VIP zero PALADIN LVL 161 and I cleaned without gems in gears the first floor of doomed mine ( so now I need to wait lvl 175 ). So its possible to be strong but u need to focus ur resources. Very important for spire and doomed mine to have a dmg all pet high leveled (genie is fine).

Ah!! very important on ur teammate to keep boots plated at least 8 or 9 and a little bit high tempering to at least resist one shot. Sometimes it seems useless but at least against not really strong players it makes the difference :)

Then last but not least is very important to have support and suggestion from ur guild friends. In Punish we have a chatline in wazzup and line so u can discuss everything about the game and this can make the difference :)

See u bro

I have some spots for friends so if u want I can add u and u can check my team :)

Definitely add me bro so I can see. As pf right now. I've been zpending on three of my team but as of last week I've been focusingon just my main so his weapon is at least at 120 but thanks for the advice. Its appreciated 

Okie prepare for some long reading ... 

First of all, if your 2 years and only level 165 you definitely didn't keep up with academy tickets or were inactive at which point why are you complaining ... 

To use a simple math equation ... high level = high gold from everything = maxing everything faster ... example: at 219 i make from 140-160 mils a day ... that is about a full white spirit every 4.5 days ... how long takes you to max a white at 165?

1h a day is simple not enough, because you have cooldowns at 3/5/6/8/9h ... like ruins / conquests / medals cooldown / etc , i do them 3 times a day (sometimes 4 if i stay awake till 2 am)

There is no simple suggestion do this and your team will be great, its just daily grinding until you will max your main temper/spirits, then you realize you need more.

For F2P ruby management is crucial, spending 3k-10k rubies on useless pet searching/reviving gets you no where, i used a naipin for 1.5 years and genie for 8+ months till last lucky box event which gave a real chance to get a baras/cicely VERY cheap. 

NOW its even easier with the pet swap you can get a SSS pet with like 500 mils gold(that's about the amount to +5 enchant 3 x SS pet with gold summons which means like 3 days for me), then you can enchant/awake it with the free scrolls you get from events

I paid 100 bucks in March to change class to Archer and max engraving atk + sp atk  and that generated well over 10k rubies in WB rewards, other people spent 10k rubies in lucky box events for medals or prizes (i chose not to spend on boxes and keep stacking rubies for triple engraving/socket events which adds "direct value")

Then people with 6th hero celestial(because they got lucky box tickets for fame/medals) ask me why they do low damage in WB and i show them my Natasha(because i maxed engraved atk + sp atk) who has higher stats then their main.

Making certain small goals and keep tracking of them and achieve them might set you up on a more enjoyable path (ex: max this spirit, temper this helmet, etc something small achievable within a week)

Your mentality in PvP vs PvE also matters a lot since pet/orb stats differ a lot and you have to chose one way or an other (i got no HP on my main orbs and can easily get 1 shot, but who cares when i'm top 5 in WB damage, because i chose to focus on PvE)

Later on, towards the end game, you can start have dual pets or dual orb sets to sort of do both (but team will still be weaker vs others)

I reached 209 with 0 temper on side heroes and finished spire with a Naipin ... it's all possible if you focus on the stuff that adds direct value and not useless "chances"

Other example, waited 2 years to spawn all 3 gold souls, i have only max enchant a single purple soul for my main (but didn't shift stats) ... in 2 years harvested over 20k soul stones which resulted all 3 gold souls were instantly max enchant to 90 (6750 * 3 = 20250 soul stones) ... so that added "direct value" instead of wasting the soul stones on lower souls.

There is consent in maxing your main first, all whites 15 ... max temper ... max orbs ... max emblems ... everything takes time but they are all priority vs team

Other options include leaving your random "loyal" weak guild ... join top guilds with high skills and high TP rewards ... this will help you plate faster and get easy stats ... TP is by far the slowest resource to farm considering how much full team plate 20 costs with/without bulking.

Flero produced a few updates to make it easier to "catch up" but somethings are uncatchable like GOLD/TP ... unless you magically win 10 billion gold on a lottery or something ... so you only need TIME and daily grind to catch that.

Other example, i math that i max everything gold wise in 77 days, so i lowered my buying of chests to 1 / day (its free anyway) and stopped buying from guild store, which resulted in maxing everything in 94 days and saving up like 270 ruby / month and 150k TP / month (more plates yay!)

Spoiler

These are harsh and hard facts ... this is a VERY VERY VERY ... oh did i mention ... VERY slow game ... unless you decide to pay for rubies which in return pay for TIME.

These are just my experiences, other people get lucky with orb stats, or pets, or winning lucky box prizes or this hero or that ... etc

We all can reach the end goal of farming everything ... the only difference is how "fast" we get there.

Cash players reach there first and then they quit because they get bored or nothing to do ... example of cash player that are not among us anymore quoting from Eble: Schimmie, Drozen, 10toes, RAPPE, Sistar, Jason, Kuraiiij, Cerog and many others quiting for random reasons  ... etc some are still run by other people but anyway ... in TIME i managed to beat all of them in Academy/Clash (at least once :P) or in Convoy revenges :)

Okie this turned into a novel or roman ... i better stop ... soooo .... HAPPY GRINDING !!!

Spoiler

I've spent around 288 bucks in 2.5+ years ... i'm VIP6 (recently achieved on the baras/cicely lucky box event) ... so more or less 10 bucks / month average? ... i really only actually buy the 100$ when its worth it like every 6-12 months or so)

Looks like I'm gonna hermit out for a while and just grind all day lol. Thanks Sap. 

Okie here are more real advices on how to make yourself better:

1. Get to max level ASAP

2. Keep airship maxed.

3. Do as many cooldowns as possible.

4. Plan 1 thing to do weekly (monitor your daily gold income/expenses, so you know how much you can do in a week)

5. Max your main temper (NO RING!!!, keep ring around level 100 till you reach 219)

6. Max your main spirits (NO SAGE!!!)

7. Max your main orbs (Costs about ~1100 ruby for each orb from gold 10 to rainbow 24)

8. Max your main emblems (NO MAGIC, well unless you got extra diamonds)

9. Max your main weapon/ring plate (20/20)

10. Get 2 sockets on your main gear.

11. Try for 3rd socket on your weapon on a triple socket event.

12. Abyss/Spire/Doom - retry a level a few hundred times, if your main has the damage sometimes will just dodge 20 in a row and gets you pass a level

13. Abyss/Spire/Doom - WATCH a few replays ... monitor the HP of your team ... sometimes you can boost a side hero to survive an extra hit ... gives more time for your main to kill

14. Hire all celestials ... try to work them in this order ... valk ... nat ... horton ... vic or sharell (debatable both are good for stun/poison) ... ignore benny he's semi-useless

15. If you don't own a BARAS ... get 3 x SS pets ... enchant them with GOLD summons, pets B and C work just fine for enchanting ... get BARAS ... best PvE pet period.

16. While your at it ... hunt for Cicely and Seth to have them for PvP

17. Try to MAX 1 celestial ruin each day, even if you spend all 10 free tries on 1 ruin, ONLY when you get 6 SIGILS you have a CHANCE to obtain gold shards <--- IMPORTANT

18. After your main is done, pick a second hero redo from step 1 .... don't work on all 5

19. Good Valk reserves can turn a battle ... good Nat ... can increase damage in PvE/WB and gets you pass levels.

20. Don't waste energy on doing emblems on non-celestial heroes.

21. Make sure your guild wins all 6 GW to get good TP incomes (consider swapping guilds for a higher ranked one)

PS: Put your account in your Will ... so your kids can continue your grand journey

Edited by Sapr0

1 hour ago, Sapr0 said:

17. Try to MAX 1 celestial ruin each day, even if you spend all 10 free tries on 1 ruin, ONLY when you get 6 SIGILS you have a CHANCE to obtain gold shards <--- IMPORTANT

Just a minor recap: from last update now you can get 2-5 gold shards on 5 sigils (lucky ones)

4 hours ago, Sapr0 said:

Okie here are more real advices on how to make yourself better:

1. Get to max level ASAP

2. Keep airship maxed.

3. Do as many cooldowns as possible.

4. Plan 1 thing to do weekly (monitor your daily gold income/expenses, so you know how much you can do in a week)

5. Max your main temper (NO RING!!!, keep ring around level 100 till you reach 219)

6. Max your main spirits (NO SAGE!!!)

7. Max your main orbs (Costs about ~1100 ruby for each orb from gold 10 to rainbow 24)

8. Max your main emblems (NO MAGIC, well unless you got extra diamonds)

9. Max your main weapon/ring plate (20/20)

10. Get 2 sockets on your main gear.

11. Try for 3rd socket on your weapon on a triple socket event.

12. Abyss/Spire/Doom - retry a level a few hundred times, if your main has the damage sometimes will just dodge 20 in a row and gets you pass a level

13. Abyss/Spire/Doom - WATCH a few replays ... monitor the HP of your team ... sometimes you can boost a side hero to survive an extra hit ... gives more time for your main to kill

14. Hire all celestials ... try to work them in this order ... valk ... nat ... horton ... vic or sharell (debatable both are good for stun/poison) ... ignore benny he's semi-useless

15. If you don't own a BARAS ... get 3 x SS pets ... enchant them with GOLD summons, pets B and C work just fine for enchanting ... get BARAS ... best PvE pet period.

16. While your at it ... hunt for Cicely and Seth to have them for PvP

18. After your main is done, pick a second hero redo from step 1 .... don't work on all 5

19. Good Valk reserves can turn a battle ... good Nat ... can increase damage in PvE/WB and gets you pass levels.

20. Don't waste energy on doing emblems on non-celestial heroes.

21. Make sure your guild wins all 6 GW to get good TP incomes (consider swapping guilds for a higher ranked one)

PS: Put your account in your Will ... so your kids can continue your grand journey

Sap your like a god in this game aren't you lol. I'm about to get serious now. Just dumped 60 bucks into two seperate profles (newbie packages). I got lucky and swapped for a veramere yesterday and it made a big difference. Also got genie again so now I'm woeking on getting genie up so I can just otk most teams. What would you say is the fastest way to get the celestial heroes?. I have a couple on each server but they all need alot of work to be any good. Most of them I only had 75-210 medals but I'm way behind gear wise cuz I put the game down for about 6 months and just got into it. But thanks for the guide I'm gonna go get started bro. Appreciate it big time.

Fastest way would be to buy lots of lucky boxes during events that gives 30 medals (which is like 10 days of farming 3 medals a day)

There are level up rewards for every 10 levels so at 170, 180, 190, 200 ... maybe 210? that gives lots of medals for one hero or an other they keep changing, so don't know which heroes they are now

An other fast way would be to focus on buying medals for only 1 celestial so you can get it up and running faster (at least to 4th or 5th skill)

Horton 4th is best for 8% dmg/def boost.

Vic 4th is decent for stunning something (front mains, WB, etc) basically a better version of Matilda

Nat 4th is a better version of Mary (only boost herself though)

Better to use 3rd Valk till you get medals for 5th ... 4th Valk is a better version of Stormaxe (but you lose the buffing)

For low levels fights you need a buffer to go before main (succubus / cynthia / 3rd valk)

For PvE i was using a trick ... succubus to buff main first hit ... and a valk behind main with a yellow rage level 1

The trick is Valk would start with 75 rage, would get to 100 rage in round 2 and buff in round 3 when main will attack all in round 4 (more or less depends on crits/blocks/dodges)

Good spirits to max first is crt atk, rage, then wolf and tiger ... these are the spirits that impact your damage output.

Edited by Sapr0

13 hours ago, Sapr0 said:

Best advice ever. Next time you should start with this one.