Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with the terms and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the “Register” button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the “back” button on your browser.
Continuing with your registration will mean you acknowledge and agree to the following rules & concepts and take full responsibility for all consequences that follow due to violating any of these rules.
Rules of Contents:
- You fully acknowledge and agree that we do not take any responsibilities for any content/messages posted by members of the registrant (“user”) that any user may feel objectionable. All messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum. However any user who may feel a post message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the staff immediately by email: @ email@example.com; We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Our use of your Content.
- You agree that we, ("Flero Games") may from time to time use your ("user") contents within using our service without compensation in a manner we consider reasonable, for example by reposting it in our online channels or otherwise using it in our marketing activities.
Rules of Conduct / Usage
- You fully acknowledge and agree that through your use of this service; page, forum but not limited to, all part of the FLERO GAMES service, games, web-pages, customer-service channels (e-mails, boards, web-pages, chat, but not limited to; all methods of support) that you will not use to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, assuming one’s identity, or a member of FLERO GAMES staff / board moderator, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum / FLERO GAMES provided games / service.
Warnings / Restrictions
- You fully acknowledge and agree that by taking any of these actions listed below, but not limited to any attempts to attempt decrypt, crack encryptions, use cheats or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulation programs to alter / creating obstacles for service of the site / forum, your account and access will be terminated at any time, without notice, for any reason.
- In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
- create, or Set your Forum, Online Community nickname that is indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable or defacing any portion of the Service, or assuming the identity of the serviced 'GAME NAME' or FLERO GAMES’ staff.
- restrict or inhibit any other individual from using the Service and/or the Virtual Currency, including, without limitation, by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Service
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to FLERO GAMES
- develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications in violation of the applicable License Agreements
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage, and violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service
You are expected to check the policy from time to time to make note of any recent changes.